*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2288352-Butting-In
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Adult · #2288352
GE Side Piece (Non-Canon)
"Alrighty-O, everyone who's ready for a delightful view of some buttiful boo-I mean beauties!" A voice echoed in the large theater. The chaotic trumpet of voices calmed as the lights dimmed. Out from behind the stage's curtain came the upper torso of what appeared to be a clown. White face, big red nose, hair done in a bun, and a smile that said "I'm here to entertain"; she wore a nice dark blue button up, though somewhat ruined by a wilted flower. She cleared her throat and began to speak:

"I'm the clown and I'm gonna be your host tonight."

She stepped out.

"And your first contender."

The clown woman revealed her body to the crowd. Hips wider than her shoulders were attached to the woman's lower half. Which, incidentally, was covered by a pair of blue polka dot pants. A slight "warble" of noise echoed as Barbara took steps onto the stage. She bowed, which tastefully revealed butt cleavage due to the size of her rear reaching above her head. Thankfully, no children were in the audience; strangely even with this scandalous reveal, it didn't appear at all erotic. More of a comedic mishap of embarrassing proportions than anything else. She shook, which made her hips wobble widely, as the clown woman straightened her body. She appeared unaware of her little mishap as she continued her script.

"Now, for our second contender, please welcome the dark, the gamercentric, fantasy lover: Emily!"

Claps and whistles came from the stadium. Barbara walked away from the stage as the curtains pushed away from each other to reveal the second participant. She was a tall woman standing around six-nine, maybe even six-ten. Huge, her body was quite limber in physique; long arms with muscles and a trim stomach could be seen underneath her purple dress. Her hair was done in a nice bun which was knotted with a red string. She was beautiful, with eyes large enough to remind people of certain animes, tight lips, and a nice curvature to her jaws. Purple eyes gazed expectedly out towards the crowd and a polite wave came from the drow.

Her most striking feature however was her lower half. Barbara was dwarfed in comparison to the drow's, it was that big. Nearly five-feet wide, if one could guess. Dark grey flesh peaked out from her dress' lower half, her crotch being the only thing covered by the cloth. Easily one could tell that Emily currently wore no undergarments for their was no sign of string wrapped around her hips. The flesh was tight and showed no blemish, all nice and gray skin wide and long. Her thighs were large as well, though possessed a slimmer look to them compared to Barbara's. It was that reason that there was a slight wiggle to Emily steps that were compensated by her elf heritage. Going forward, Emily took to Barbara's side, the host had to step away from the tall elf to allow her some room.

"Nice to meetcha." She whispered.

Emily's ear easily caught the greetings, in turn, she twisted down to whisper back.

"Same."

"So, what made you come here? I'm a performer, I can see you're embarrassed from this."

"They told me if I win I get new armor, and I really need something for these hips." Emily replied while giving her generous childbearers a small slap. Barbara nodded before she yelled out to announce the third of the players.

"Onto our next contestant; holy of holies, lady of purity, Sister Eve!"

Once more the curtains parted to allow the third lady through. Dressed in a concealing conservative black dress, lumbered Sister Eve. Head covered by a habit, the African-American woman walked out with a tight smile on her face. She bowed stiffly to the crowd and made her way towards the other two. Distinctly, one could easily see the curvature of the woman's bottom half. Which, for all intents and purposes, was insane to witness. She was easily wider than even Emily, around six, maybe even six-four in width. Those lucky enough to see her backside as she turned to walk towards Emily and Barbara were given a treat. An obvious canyon of an asscrack was displayed around her posterior. None of her clothing did anything to disguise that delightful slash that split her ass between twin cheeks.

"Greetings." She did a small courteous bow to both Emily and Barbara. Finished she did her best to edge with the women and was abashed to feel some if her rump smush against Emily.

"Sorry." The dark elf grinned in embarrassment

"No need to apologize." The sister responded.

"And onto our next contes-"

"CONTESTANT. OH YEAH!" Jezebel came waltzing onto the stage. Leather jacket and Misfits t-shirt. A skirt covered her lower half but a thin piece of panties peaked from under it. Fish-net stockings covered her legs terminating into Black boots with straps.

Her bottom was between Emily's and Barbara size. Larger than the clown girl. Unique among the other girls, she possessed only a bit of hips to her figure. It seemed that all of ass was focused towards her rear end. That being stated her bottom possessed an odd bounciness to it that made her skirt wiggle around. Jezebel twisted around and began to twerk. A lewd tongue came from her mouth. The crowd cheered. Barbara hastily led to the woman away.

"Its not like the FCC is looking at this." Jezebel spoke. Barbara politely ignored her and planted her across from the other gals. Fixing herself up, Barbara announced the next contender.

"Our next lady here is one many are a fan of...Morticia Darkmoon!"

Barbara turned, which gave an ample view of her bottom, while the next contestant stalked into the limelight. The crowd went wild as they saw one of Hollywood's rising stars. She came out with a flash, both hands raised into the air, hands angled like snakes, Morticia stepped gently outward. Another pose and the woman planted a hand on her firm hip. She seemed to bask in the spotlight.

In terms of wildness, Morticia was between Jezebel and Barbara. Not quite as large as the punk woman but easily larger than the clown woman. She was easily more proportionate than Jezebel too, with thick thighs and calves. A woman more moddled after Eve's bountiful figure than Emily and Barbara's.
© Copyright 2023 Goodvibes (jawsometeeth at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2288352-Butting-In