*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2253414-Year-of-the-Ox-Mighty-Milk
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by muscle
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · LGBTQ+ · #2253414
There is a strange cow, what will happen to it after drinking his milk
A peaceful milk village called "Meng Niu Zhuang" has always been people's favorite milk producing area. The milk is not only delicious, but also has a special sweetness. However, there is not half a cow in the enclosure, but it can be sold every day. Hundreds of milk. In the night,
"Buzz...buzz...buzz...buzz...buzz..."
After the whip was whipped, the sound of the machine running came from the warehouse next to the house on the mountain. A thin man was holding a long whip and whipping a cow that was larger than a normal cow. After a few whips, he opened it again. The cow’s huge sucking machine sucks out the milk,
"Smelly cow! Is there only one like this? How can I sell it tomorrow! Give me more yield!"
The man watched as he only sucked out half a bottle of milk and waved the whip again angrily.
"Pl...Pl...Pl..."
Even though dozens of wounds had been made on the cow, the man continued to whipping.



"Hey! When do you want to fight?"
The thin man stopped his whip when he heard these words. A fat man stood at the door of the warehouse, looking at his brother impatiently.
"Big...Big brother...I blame this bull..."
"The sound of the whip is really noisy, it's so noisy!"
"But...but...with this amount, we won't be able to sell much tomorrow..."
"You just don't use your brain, so you will always use violence. There is so little milk. It is all about the food you eat."
"Food? What do you want to do?"
"Remove the grain for me."
The two brothers directly removed the grain and grass that the cows ate. The older brother took out a small bucket and took off his pants.
"Come on! There is no milk! You can only drink milk to make up! You can eat grass until you have milk!"



Both brothers took off their trousers and pointed their guns at the bucket. The cow looked at the two and cried silently.
"We will come to see this stinky cow later and dare not to produce milk."
"Ok, brother."
The two brothers left the warehouse in this way, leaving a small bucket of semen for the cow. After a while, the cow’s head went into the bucket and licked the semen into the mouth. Suddenly, the cow’s pupils shrank and the whole body was Muscle lines appeared, and after a "moo~" came out from the warehouse, followed by the sound of the machine running.



At this time, the two brothers were sitting lazily by the stove,
"Hey, brother, how much money do you think that cow can make for us?"
"It's been 2 years since we picked it up, and the money we earned is enough for us to eat it and drink it spicy. If we wait and see, if there is still no milk, just kill it and eat it. Hahaha."
"Brother is really smart, but the stinky cow suddenly appeared on the farm we were about to close. Not only was his body too weak, he couldn't produce milk yet. Seeing that he was pitiful, he took it in. Unexpectedly, after giving it food, it was short. It grew like this in just one night, and a lot of semen flowed from the penis. The smell was just to make us drool. Big brother, you got out of shape after drinking it, and finally sold it."
"Okay, don't say so much, show me quickly to see if the cow produces milk."



The younger brother left the house and walked to the warehouse. When he approached the door of the warehouse, the sound of the machine running and milk bottling became more and more clear.
"This voice!?"
The younger brother opened the warehouse door and saw that hundreds of bottles of milk had been filled and neatly arranged, and the machine was still running and bottling.
"Hahaha! This is the first time I have produced so much! I want to make a profit!"
When my brother looked at the cow excitedly, he found that the cow was not where he was.
"Hey? Where's the cow?!"
Then he looked along the straw of the machine, the tube stretched all the way behind a pile of debris, and he was still pumping out milk.
"Good fellow! Dare to run around!"
The younger brother picked up the whip, opened all the debris, and finally saw a group of black shadows nestled behind.
"Smelly cow! Come out!"
The black shadow slowly got up, and his brother suddenly found something wrong. The black shadow was actually standing on two feet, and all stood up twice as tall as him, completely giant.
"what……"
When he was about to scream, a huge hand grabbed his brother's entire head and told him to shut up, followed by the sound of turning off the machine, followed by a commotion.



At this time at home,
"Why did that guy go so long, it's almost an hour..."
When my brother got up to open the door to go out, the door was opened,
"came back…!"
When the door was completely pushed open, the whole body was stripped, his belly was huge, his mouth and buttocks were still flowing with thick milk, and his face appeared contented.
"Hello!? What are you doing!!!"
When the elder brother was about to step forward, a tempting scent puffed his nose, making him unconsciously shed water, and then his younger brother fell to the ground, behind him was so huge that he could be seen from the door, only the giant with abdominal muscles was broken. Entering the wall, the oppressive feeling brought by the huge body made my brother sit on the ground. The fire from the stove illuminates the giant. The giant looks like an adult who is about 20 years old. The body is basically an NBA star plus global bodybuilders. The champion is tall, full of muscles, cow markings on his skin, a pair of horns on his black hair, oxtails constantly fluttering on his buttocks, and the culprit that turned his brother into that kind of culprit, the middle of his legs. A thick cow stick hanging straight to the ground, still flowing thick semen,



The giant didn't speak, but kept looking at his scared brother with his eyes.
"That one…"
When the elder brother was about to talk, the giant's rod suddenly erected, from soft to hard, the semen was thrown directly on his body, the semen exuded a seductive fragrance, the elder licked his tongue while smelling it. Unspeakable delicacy filled his entire mouth. He was licking the semen on his body like an addiction. The younger brother who should have passed out on the side climbed onto his elder brother and licked the semen together. At this time, the giant grabbed his younger brother with one hand and held his penis in one mouth. He kept sucking, but the elder brother frantically hugged the giant cow root and sucked the semen from the horse’s eyes.



"Oh oh~ so cool~ I want... I want to shoot!"
The younger brother had an orgasm. When he ejaculated in a huge population, when he drank the semen, the giant's pectoral muscles kept swelling, swelling to be bigger than a person, and the nipple on it was bigger than a head, and milk flowed out, and the elder brother actually drank it. After drinking the semen until his stomach broke his clothes, the giant forced his brother away from the giant roots. Seeing the two brothers hungry and wanting to continue drinking, the giant smiled and pressed their heads against the nipples of the chest muscles. The squirted milk was sprayed directly into the mouths of the two of them. The taste of this milk was more rich and delicious than semen, and they kept drinking crazily.
"Oh~ye~ keep drinking~"



At this time, the bodies of the two brothers were getting bigger and bigger, and the amount they drank more and more. Their full stomachs gradually shrank into a row of abdominal muscles, and their hands and feet became very strong, just a few seconds. The elder brother and younger brother have become bodybuilding champion-like figures. They have horns on their heads, oxtails on their buttocks, and cow markings on their skin, and even their penis has grown into a rod, and the semen spewed out has become rich. Of milk,
"Cock my butt up~"
Two muscular men lay on the ground obediently, with their hips up, the giant grabbed his brother's ass with both hands, and the giant roots directly inserted into the back acupuncture points. Suddenly, the screams spread throughout the house.



After 8 hours, the morning sun illuminates the farm, and the merchant who came to buy milk drove the truck to the "Meng Niu Zhuang". When he got out of the car, the whole person was shocked. A huge figure with muscles about to put his clothes off The bursting muscular man, with a big straw hat, walked over by himself carrying a two-story box of milk and put the milk on the truck. After collecting the money, the giant returned to the warehouse on the mountain and opened the door. , The two muscular cows who were chained and sucked from the nipples and cow sticks by the milk pump screamed excitedly,
"Come to eat feed!"
The giant tore off his clothes, revealing his toned body and huge cock, and let the two brothers suck their nipples and giant roots. After drinking the milk, the bodies of the two cows became stronger and stronger, and the milk produced increased exponentially. The giant closed the warehouse and returned. In the house, waiting for the next order.


End
© Copyright 2021 muscle (growth2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2253414-Year-of-the-Ox-Mighty-Milk