*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2207815-The-Speaking-Cloud
Rated: E · Poetry · Other · #2207815
I entered this for "The Writer's Cramp", but was disqualified, but I'm not giving up.



Rainclouds followed the crowd, with numerous sights of intelligence on the ground. The crowd was enraptured by its appearance.

The day was silent when various instruments were played. Swaying to the sounds, the people were singing in rounds.

All of a sudden, there's a sudden burst from the sky. The speaking cloud said, "Having a gray day is something I shouldn't be responsible for. I'm tired of it." Making everyone happy and sappy is what the speaking cloud wanted.

The speaking cloud said, "After the ladies shed off their pounds, instead of all the frowns, I would like to see them wear their gowns, and begin to wear their shiny crowns."

Instead of hearing people complain about creaking in their bones, the speaking cloud said, "Whatever abounds, don't go freaking, what you need to get are some hounds.

The speaking cloud pondered that having a cheery disposition is better than being teary-eyed. The choir blended remarkably well. It was the intention for it to be a splendid development.

The spirited animals went running through the field. The speaking cloud said to them, "You must yield to the people passing by, for they are enjoying the beautiful sky."

"Everyone should pray", the speaking cloud said, "This way, everyone can have a nice day.' The angels were flying about protecting the people and the animals.

The speaking cloud spoke to the children, who were having a good time getting things together for the homeless, saying, "You children are good. You should be rewarded for your thoughtfulness and good deeds. In a world filled with music and dancing, peace and harmony should come from your generous nature. If we could direct people to our way of thinking, we could get along without fighting. Imagine how much fun we could have together.



Written by Anna Marie Carlson
Friday, December 13, 2019








© Copyright 2019 Anna Marie Carlson (annamc.poet at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2207815-The-Speaking-Cloud