*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2207350-A-Birthday-to-Remember
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Short Story · Romance/Love · #2207350
Short Story for February, 2020 Challenge. W/C = 1177
She arranged her gown artfully, waiting for Tommy, rightfully, Lord Thomas, to enter their chambers. Setting the scene beautifully, unzipped, off one shoulder, the blue satin of the dress framed the soft skin of her back, inviting Tommy's tender caresses. He'd be here soon asking, "are you ready, the car is here?"

Predictably, Tommy entered her room, handsome in his black tie and dinner jacket. "Ashely, my love, are you dressed yet, I've called for the ca..." stopping in mid sentence at the vision before him.

Ashley raised the rose Tommy sent this morning, her back to him, she smiled coyly at his reaction in the mirror. His mouth closing slowly, his eyes drinking in the scene she'd set. "Waiting for you to do me up, darling"

Kissing the back of her neck, hands caressing her from the small of her back, gently, to her shoulders, "seeing you like this, I'd much rather undo you," he laughed, "or at least leave you this way, all the better to tease and torment you."

"Ummm, staying this way, with your hands and lips having free reign sounds delicious," joining his laughter, "it would certainly liven up Uncle Archie's Birthday dinner, though I'm not sure Aunt Edith would approve."

"I suppose your right," sighing, he lifted the sleeve to her shoulder, before zippering and closing the gowns clasp, "might keep the old geezer awake."

Turning in his arms, she kissed him, slowly, deeply, parting her lips to let him explore her mouth, he returned her kiss passionately. "Until later?"

He sighed in frustration, "a very long later."

Handed him a tissue, "you look delightful in that shade of lipstick, Edith wouldn't approve of it at all."

Smedley held the car door, "you look lovely tonight Lady Ashley, Lord Thomas is a lucky man."

Smedley looked shocked when Ashely answered, "not yet Mr. Smedley, but I'm sure he hopes to be later."

"What did you do to poor Smedley?" As he sat beside her, "he looked positively scandalized."

"Nothing," she replied innocently, "just agreed that you're a lucky man."

"Behave tonight," sighing once again, "let's not stop Uncle Archie's heart, or offend that old prude, Edith."

Resting her hand lightly on his leg, she gave him a little squeeze, "I wouldn't dream of misbehaving."

It was dinner as usual at Lord and Lady Magnum's, Lord Archibald regaled them with stories from his navel career. He made his points between forkfuls of overcooked beef and Yorkshire Pudding. The beef, cooked to Lady Edith's firm specification, was greeted with resounding hurrahs. Seating, as usual had the ladies on one side, with their escorts on the other, facing them across the table. Insuring, in Aunt Edith's mind, that their would be no under the table hanky-panky that often marred other dinners in her opinion.

Ashely yawned, bored with stories she had heard before. Her thoughts wandered back to Tommy, he could melt her with a single touch. She wished that he was next to her, so she could keep the kindled fires smoldering. Smiling, she wondered, 'if I scrunch down, just a bit',daintily kicking off one pump, wiggling her bare toes, she stretched her leg towards Tommy's lap. Shock that quickly turned to a glare of warning from Tommy told her that 'yes, indeed I can reach him from here.'

Powerless to actually stop her without causing an obvious scene, Tommy attempted to restrict her access, her persistence paid off, she felt his legs open ever so slightly. Their eyes locked together as Tommy settled back to enjoy her violation of Aunt Edith's well laid plans. His manhood grow beneath her carnal onslaught, she paused frequently. Going too far would be messy, a bit hard to explain, smirking at the thought, no, better to just keep the fires lit.

Smedley had the privacy screen raised for the ride home, well aware of Lady Ashely's meaning, he wished to be as unobtrusive as possible. It was bad enough to imagine what was going on behind him. Seeing it though?

As soon as they got in the car Tommy embraced his wife, a long kiss telling her she had not only kept the fires alive, but had fanned it to a blaze. He undid her hair, letting the long, dark tresses fall to her shoulders. Kissing her neck, he continued down her exposed bosom. His hands caressing her through the shiny blue satin of her gown, gently fanning her flames. Matching the passion of his kisses with her own, her hand sought out her foots former target, feeling it's throbbing hardness.

Smedley opened the car door slowly, while studiously looking over the roof of the Rolls, a slightly ruffled Lord Thomas emerged first, struggling to adjust his trousers, followed by Lady Ashely, her hair undone and a bit mussed, she was carefully adjusting the top of her gown. Lord Thomas spoke first, "I don't believe we'll need the car tomorrow Mr. Smedley, so you may enjoy the day off."

"As you wish sir," grateful for the day off, while admiring Lord Thomas' luck, Lady Ashely was positively glowing with passion as she clung to her husbands arm.

The butler greeted them as they entered the house, the rest of the staff already dismissed for the night. "Your chambers have been prepared as instructed, will there be anything else tonight M'Lord?"

"No Grimsley, thank you," he added, "I believe Lady Ashley and I will sleep in a bit tomorrow, we'll ring for a late breakfast."

"Of course sir," Grimsley's eyes smiled, sleep in, indeed.

Ashely clapped and giggled like a child at the sight of the champagne, strawberries and cheese that greeted her in their bedroom. He uncorked the bottle, pouring them both a flute. Kicking off her shoes and wiggling her toes, "ahh, it feels wonderful to be out of those."

"Yes," looking at her with mock crossness, "it certainly did feel wonderful, having your foot free..."

She stood and kissed him lightly, "I'd like to be rid of this gown now too" her hand caressing his cheek. "A bit of help?"

Reaching behind to undo the clasp, "always my pleasure to help you out of your cloths. Slipping the gown off her shoulders and letting it cascade to the floor. Like she was stepping out of a deep blue pool, she emerged naked and aroused, her body his to drink in. "You have been a most naughty Lady tonight my Love."

"Is there an award for most naughty" she asked as he guided her to their bed.

"Without doubt," laying her sideways across the bed, her feet dangling off one side, "a long, thorough reward."

He stood between her legs, taking off his tuxedo, she felt her body respond to his nakedness, her eyes half lidded in passion. He knelt before her, gently kissing the insides of her thighs, moving higher with each kiss. She inhaled deeply as his first nuzzling brush made his intentions clear. Releasing a ragged breath, back arching slightly, her legs wrapped around his back "oh..."ohh, Aunt Edith will surely not approve...!"
© Copyright 2019 Richard ~ Typing Left Handed (brennus at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2207350-A-Birthday-to-Remember