*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2184091-Blue-Box--an-inflation-story-pt-1
Rated: 13+ · Draft · Other · #2184091
Basically what the title says. Somewhat erotic ;)
Groaning, Kahri sat up from the floor he was laying on. His eyes took a bit to adjust to the lighting of the room he was in, but he remembered where he was just enough to get a blurry image of the place. He was still in the house he'd found in the forest; in it's basement. He had found a blue box and when he opened it.. Well, he didn't know, as a bright flash of light had blinded him. What he did know was that he felt.. Strange. He soon pin-pointed what felt different. He felt somewhat bloated, and put his hands on his stomach. He expected to feel his regular, toned stomach, but instead found a more flat stomach. He thought he must've eaten something really bad to have this happen, when he realized something. His stomach was slowly growing. He lifted up his red T-shirt to look. He saw that his already somewhat large stomach for his body was now starting to bulge out even more. He soon also felt his more form-fitting shorts to be getting tighter. Before he could look, he heard pops and felt a slight release of pressure in the fabric. He did look, and found small holes in the seams of his shorts with bulges of skin poking through. His regular thigh gap was also fading from his growing weight, as his thick thighs now almost touched. He ran his- now chubby- fingers over his thigh, feeling the small bulges of fat. The feeling of his chubby hand running down his thigh from his knee mixed with the resricting tightness of his pants and confusion of the situation made him a little.. Excited. A bulge started to grow in his crotch, which he quickly noticed. He blushed, even though nobody else was there to see. He dragged his hand from his thigh to his bulge, and laid it on it. The feeling was pleasuring, as he felt his bulge start to grow and thicken. He stroked and rubbed it, his breath getting slightly more jagged from the feeling. His belly was still slowly pushing outwards, along with his thighs and butt, lifting him off the ground slightly by the minute. Above his belly two bulges started to grow on his chest, excess fat piling up and bulging out.
© Copyright 2019 AshNeru (ashneru at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2184091-Blue-Box--an-inflation-story-pt-1