*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2179087-Diary-of-a-Facebook-Jailbird
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Article · Educational · #2179087
MY EXPERIENCE WITH FACEBOOK'S CENSORSHIP
Already 3 weeks into my Facebook ban on my main FB account, I have been using a spare FB account. Everyone knows you need a spare FB account for when your main account is banned and you are FB jail for causing some leftist liberal turd to get butthurt feelings. People who know me also know how I do not back down. I will poke that FB tiger with a stick. I have been using mt spare Fb account to send messages to my blocked FB account's timeline, Thereby bypassing the block, and posting visible posts. Well, it was just a matter of time really. Now, My spare account is blocked as well, This time for 2 days. What did I do? Let me just show a copy&paste of what I posted , and how Facebook reacted...

You can't post, comment or use Messenger for 3 days
This is because you previously posted something that didn't follow our Community Standards.

This post goes against our standards on hate speech, so no one else can see it.


Kim Freeman
December 30, 2018 at 12:14 PM
MUSLIM terrorist arrested for beheading two White Scandinavian women in Morocco as a PR video for Islam!....
He also held Spanish nationality, and pretended to be Spanish! Just like the Islamic terrorists coming ILLEGALLY into America now! Many Muslim Arabs learned Spanish and pretend to be Hispanic, but they are really Arab Muslims.


EXPRESS.CO.UK
Morocco beheadings: Swiss national arrested in connection with brutal killings

(end of Facebook block notification)

Well, There you have it. Sharing FACTS and news stories is "hate speech" according to the Facebook Leftist Nazis.
My main Facebook account was blocked for 30 days for sharing a picture of the Clintons that looked more like a mugshot and stating that "If you didn't know who they were, Would you think they were random meth dealers?"
That was apparently too much for the Clinton-loving leftists at Facebook admin to handle. My main account was banned for 30 days . I did request a review and stated how Facebook was wrong for repressing opinion and free speech, As I did not threaten anyone. I reminded Facebook admin that Free Speech protects even hate speech. As to hate someone is a personal choice and it is a right. While I do not promote hating people, I do hate lies and liars. And Facebook are a bunch of cowardly,lying,manipulative tyrants that need to be taken down big time.

Here's what I know Facebook is doing...They panic when you post truth and expose the globalist NWO in any way. They panic when you expose their "heroes",such as the Clintons,Obama, etc. for who they truly are and all their crimes. If you post against the United Nations? Abortion? anything the leftists just adore? You are then targeted and they will use a flimsy excuse to ban you. I noticed that leftists, Muslims, anyone who hates America and it's Constitution ALWAYS gets a free Facebook pass to say whatever they want. Facebook ignores all the leftist liberal's trolling and posts. This is the very definition of liberal leftist bias that Facebook was brought into a Senate hearing for a few months back. While Zuckerberg lied and made flimsy excuses for Facebook admin and got off with a wrist-slap after promising to reform Facebook admin behavior. We all knew he wouldn't, As Zuckerberg himself said about Facebook users,," They "trust me" Zuck: Dumb fucks."

The First Amendment to the Constitution protects speech no matter how offensive its content. Restrictions on speech is in direct violation of the Constitution. Facebook is therefore committing a FEDERAL offense by restricting free speech.Speech that deeply offends our morality or seems hostile to our way of life warrants the same constitutional protection as other speech because the right of free speech is indivisible: When we grant any group,company, or government the power to suppress controversial ideas, we are all subject to censorship. Once censorship is allowed under the guise of "protecting" anything?, The powers that be can then decide whatever word or opinion offends them will be banned. It can even be how you make them "feel" threatened just by being present without saying anything. No more debates. You lose.

Obama wanted to make the rules for the internet to suppress anyone protesting against him and his policies. He put his Czars in as many private sectors as he could to make things go in his favor. Then there's Hillary, who wants to shut down Wikileaks and everyone else who posts facts about her and Bill. She said posting memes making fun of her and exposing her crimes is "collusion" and "voting Interference". Well yeah, and you know what? It's nothing different than anyone running for office does, They mud-sling, they name call, and many times they lie. If you share the video of PM Trudeau losing his fake eyebrows n Live video? You are "bullying". But if you post a pic of yourself with a fake decapitated president's head? You are expressing your comedic political opinion, At least Kathy Griffin thought she was.

I have been stalked by Muslim extremists on Facebook and Twitter. I have had to bloack and ban dozens of them, I reported them and their activity to Facebook and Twitter, who did nothing, Their accounts were not removed.I have spoken to others who are going through this same issue. I think we need another Senate hearing, with more than just Diamond&Silk as the claimants. We The People are being repressed and censored, and that is the hallmark of leftists being in charge.

How can we stop a tyrannical social media from holding our right to free speech hostage?...Expose them and demand representation from the Senate. Wait, we did, and it failed. Now what? Create another social media? Maybe. Contavt the ACLU? Good luck, they only defend liberals,leftist,globalists, Satanists, and basically all the scum in the world. But in the meantime I have yet another Facebook account to create and a Facebook ban to bypass. See you in 3 days..or 30, depending on which account I use.
© Copyright 2019 InkWellspring66 (songofsolomon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2179087-Diary-of-a-Facebook-Jailbird