*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2178279-Her-Voice
by Kath
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Erotica · #2178279
Rose will do whatever Vavi says if she uses that voice.
I was just sitting on the couch, innocently watching TV, when my busty bi BFF, Vaviana, whispered, "Hey," into my ear.

I pushed down a moan. I had never heard her voice like that, sensual and low and so soft. I felt something seep into my underwear and forced myself to look over at her. She was in a nightshirt and baggy pajama pants, nipples erect and long black hair flowing down her ample ass.

"H-hey there, Vavi."

She sits on the bed next to me and looks at my embarrassingly small tits. "I'm so horny right now."

Her sexy voice sends shockwaves through my already wet cunt. "You should call your boyfriend."

She takes off her nightshirt. I gawk at the stiff, dark nipples adorning her voluptuous breasts. "But I want pussy."

I can't bring myself to speak for fear that this is all a cruel joke.

"Rose, when I want something, I get it. And I want pussy." She removes her pants and slithers up to me like a snake.

I nod.

"But be warned, I'm a rough girl. I get off on your pain. If you don't do what I say, you will be punished."

I nod eagerly. "Whatever you say!" I see her dark, shining bush peeking through her panties. I'd kill to bury my fingers in that bush, to touch and taste and fuck her holes underneath.

She takes off my shirt and squeezes my boobs tightly in her hands, leaving red marks on my chest. Slowly her large hands find their way up to my neck. I realize what Vavi is about to do, and I'm weirdly turned on by it. She gently, tenderly, presses them against my skin, so warm.

It feels too weak. "Harder," I find myself saying.

"Are you sure?" she asks.

I whine desperately. "Choke me harder, Vavi." I can feel my pulse throbbing in my pussy.

"You have to beg for it," she says coldly. I have never been more turned on in my life.

I drop to my knees and pout.

She dives right in, bubble butt straddling my stomach. She strangles me until my moans are hoarse and my eyes water, but all I really feel is cum squeezing out of me. Eventually, she stops, dismounts, and stands by the side of the bed. I sit up.

"You're such a slut!" Vavi exclaims in that mind-controlling voice of hers, tracing her finger from my collarbone to my hips. "Are you my slut?"

I nod enthusiastically.

"Are you my slave? Can I choke you? Can I spank you? Will you do anything I tell you?"

"Yes, Vavi." The pain of her choking me was so exquisite I would do anything to feel it again.

"Get on the floor and kneel, whore."

I comply, and in return she guides my head to her bushy vulva. Eagerly, like a dog, I lap up her juices.

"Mmmm, Rose. What now?"

I reach up to squeeze her breasts and she squeals in delight.

"May I, Vavi?"
© Copyright 2018 Kath (ksbbb at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2178279-Her-Voice