*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2157430-No-title
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by JRae
Rated: GC · Draft · Experience · #2157430
Extreme trama.
I've been debating on sharing this. But I have to get this out. I've been carrying this for too long. May 5, 2012, 6 years ago, was of the worst days of my life. I was invited to go camping by my "friend" for his birthday. I knew him from age 19, till the age I was here, 22. He called the camp site "the moon" because of how the ground looked. So my "friend", his girlfriend, 20 of his friends and I drove to "the moon". That night I thought I drank too much, but usually know my limit. I felt really sick so I got in the back of an opened truck of an SUV. This "friend" got in after me and began raping me. I cried. Loud. I could not move. I think I was drugged. His girl friend and all 20 of his friends watched and did nothing. I never got him arrested or did anything about it. I guess in writing this, I can get it out of me and begin to let go. After this is when I began having mental health issues. My therapist said extreme trama can cause this. I am working with her to get passes this. Working on thus, she said that one day I may not have these mental health issues. I'm not ready to forgive him yet, but I know I have to. But what will be we harder is having to forgive everyone who watched and did nothing.
© Copyright 2018 JRae (jrae22-28 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2157430-No-title