*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2135473-Amazing-World-Of-Gumball-Anaiss-Wedgie
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Fiction · Teen · #2135473
Both Richard and Nicole are off for the entire summer. Darwin,Gumball and Anais alone.
Anais is asleep in bed with Gumball. Darwin in his fishbowl asleep. Gumball opens his eyes, first looking at Darwin who is still asleep. Then at A na is, who is as lo still asleep. He gets up and takes Care of his needs, Darwin wakes up not to long after. A few minutes after him. So does Anais. After they all eat some cereal they sit in the couch. Gumball sitting on the end towards the kitchen, Anais in the middle, and Darwin on the other end. Anais is playing with her Daisy the Donkey Doll when it falls out of her hand and she bend over on the couch to get it. Gumball looks down and sees her Daisy The Donkey Printed Panties were sticking out from her pajama pants and grabbed onto them and pulled back, then up. She screamed then hit Gumball in the arm, digging out her wedgie. Darwin laughed and flipped through the channels to find something to watch. A commercial for promotional advertisement came on about a local fair opening. Mom AMD Dad left enough money for food and anything else needed. But not enough for the Fair. So A decision had to be made...... And Gumball decided to use it for the fair. Anais didnt like his decision but when they mentioned Daisy The Donkey being there she changed her mind. So they got dressed and headed out the door with the 800$ they're parents left for them.
When they finally arrived and paid to get in. They had about 792$ left. So they all decided to go on a few rides together then split up. After they went on the rides, They all did split up, Anais ran to Daisy The Donkey and hugged the mascot. She looked up at the mascot with big eyes, almost like puppy eyes when they try to make you feel sorry for them. As Anais was walking away, she noticed a bungie jumping ride, and seen Gumball and Darwin getting there turn, it looked fun and she wanted to try. She knew she was to little to get in but she snuck past the man anyway and got on. She his untill the ride was put on wait because the man was on lunch, she strapped herself, but didn't do it right because what she thought was her pants were her Panties. As she walked to the edge and jumped. She fell and got herself into a hanging wedgie, with her butt exposed. hands hanging down and all. She screamed as Gumball and Darwin tried to get her down safely. They pulled the rope up only making her wedgie worse and in strapped the cord. They spent a few more hours there and left. She came home with a Daisy The Donkey Jumbo Stuffed Animal and Gumball And Darwin won a new Game Console. They went home and undressed into there pajamas. And ate leftover Hamburgers and got on the couch and watched TV. Ditting in the same spot as Earlier before. Anais got tired and leaned against Gumball. Darwin flipped through the channels and found a scary movie . Anais wanted to stay up and watch it But Gumball wouldn't let her. She was to young and he didnt want her having night terrors. He carried her upstairs and into the bed and tucked her in, she played off sleeping for a while and got up and and sat on the stpe in the middle. And watched the movie from the back without them knowing. The movie was normal at first, then the scary part came, the screams of terror and squishy sounds made Anais scared and she peeded herself. She ran back upstairs when she saw Gumball look back. Darwin cut off the TV as he and Gumball went up to bed. It was 10:00 at night. They went to the room and saw Anais laying in the bed. Faking her sleep but they didnt know. Gumball got in the bed and stretched, as he did he felt Anais and she was wet. He told Darwin and they decided she needs to be diapered. Eventually she knew what was going on but her fake sleeping made her real sleepy and she ended up falling asleep. She was laid out on the floor and had her pants pulled down exposing her Daisy The Donkey wet stained panties. Gumball took it off and gave it to Darwin to put in the Dirty Clothes Hamper and her pants. Gumball got a diaper and olaced it under Anais. He wiped her with a wipe and cleaned her and powered her. He then strapped her and laid her in the bed next to him, towards the wall. He laid her on her stomach and patted her butt as he fell asleep. Darwin got in his fishbowl and went to sleep himself.
The next morning Anais woke up to find Darwin and Gumball on the couch playing there new videogame they got from the fair thats past day. She walked towards them as she came and hugged Gumball and Darwin. She st in between them and laid back. She noticed a slip of the diaper she was wearing. Her eyes widened Gumball explained what had happen. She didnt like the decision he made but she did at the same time also. She put her legs up towards her face and cried. Gumball comforted her. While doing so he pulled back her diaper to make sure she ha don't messed herself. Then felt her from to make sure she hasn't peed herself either. He sat her in her lap as a k cm was at the door. Darwin opened it and Penny came in with a duffle bag. She was supposed be be staying the summer with Gumball also. So she went upstairs and got into her pajamas. Anais held onto Gumballs arm and fell asleep on him. Darwin went upstairs and saw Penny (the new form of her, not the old one.) In her Panties and blushed. Penny also blushed and pulled Darwin into the from and locked the door. She closed the window blinds and curtains and turned on the light. Darwin stood by the computer As Penny continued digging in her bag. Darwin came closer and grabbed the waistband of Penny's panties, Penny didnt seem to mind as much. He pulled up and she still didnt care. She was to busy looking for something. He then hooked her onto the top bunk and she hung but grabbed her bag and continued looking as she was hanging. He butt exposed and Darwin and Penny went on from there. Anais was asleep on Gumball and Gumball was half sleep himself. He checked Anais who probably needed a change, and as he checked she did need one. He went upstairs and found the door locked. It was unlocked but he didnt seem to mind Penny and Darwin l, he just changed Anais but this time out her in a pair of Purple Panties she owned. She slept through it. She then turned in her stomach and Gumball noticed her panties out. He didnt care. He got up and went to the bathroom and Darwin pulled her panties. She was a heavy sleeper and she didnt react. She was then hanged and slept through that too. When Gumball came back Darwin grabbed Gumballs underwear and hung him also. He fell asleep while hanging next to Anais . Penny fell asleep also. Darwin locked the door back and barricaded it. Anais in her purple panties, Gumball in his white briefs and Penny in her Rainbow panties. They were sleep about 8 hours. And still are. Darwin went in his fish bowl and went to sleep. Then.... there underwear didnt give, they continued hanging. Then.... The world was somehow paused. Darwin the only one still not paused. He decided to take advantage of it mm.. But thats another story................
© Copyright 2017 KySimmins (kysimmons at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2135473-Amazing-World-Of-Gumball-Anaiss-Wedgie