*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2134598-A-Saiyans-Love
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Fiction · Fanfiction · #2134598
Warning: 16+, strong language and scenes, mention of abuse.
Character Info Sheet

Name: Yanagi Briefs

Nickname: Yana, gigi

Birthday: January 26

Age:26

Race: Saiyan

Height: 5ft 2in

Weight: 135 pounds

Hair Color: Black

Hair Length: waist length

Eye Color: Black

Ki blast color: purple

Love Interest: Beerus God of Destruction

Personality: fun loving, sarcastic, energetic, easy to upset, protective, motherly, sisterly, friendly, etc.

Interesting facts: in addition to going super Saiyan, when she is fully angry, her eyes turn black and red as her skin turns white. Lives in America. Still has tail and can control ozaru.

Likes: food, music, scary movies, animals, flying, drawing, color guard, sparing, her friends, books, writing, etc.

Dislikes: new men, bullies, her earth father, being woken up, being restrained, spiders, in closed dark spaces, being forgotten, being abandoned, etc.

Bio: She was born a few months before Goku, and was sent with him to destroy earth, but was sent to the other side of the planet, she was found by her earth father named Dilerion. When she was about 9, he raped her for many years. When she was 16, she ran from him, after a long while, she found herself alone. She was afraid of humans in every way, she feared them, but when she met Bulma, She was given, food, clothes, and a friend. Soon, Bulma asked for her to join in the adventure and allow her to be adopted by the Briefs, a few months later they met Goku. She was afraid, until she saw his tail. She was so happy to have found someone with a tail as well, and they became best friends immediately. She went thru everything with the whole gang and now is back in America working for The American branch of Capsule Corp. She missed the first party so, she hasn’t met Beerus and Whis yet.



Prologue


‘Give it to me, I’m worth it!’

“Unnnn?” I groan slightly angry at being woken up.

Picking up my cell phone and pressing the answer button “Speak” I grumble
“YANA-CHAN! GUESS WHAT TODAY IS!” Bulma yelled through the phone causing me to hold the phone away from my ear and fall off the bed.
“Saturday, Bulma, do you know what fucking time it is right now?” I ask rubbing my rump from the fall and going to the kitchen for a drink.
“It’s only 2:00 in the eve- shit! I’m so sorry will, I was so excited that I forgot.” Bulma said in a rush after the difference in time zones finally sunk in.
“Ehhh” I started shrugging “I needed to get a drink anyways, so what’s up?” I say getting a glass of milk.
“It’s my birthday! I was wondering if you could come over and celebrate with us! “She said hopefully
“Sure, been awhile since I’ve seen mom and dad, and of course my sister” I said after rinsing out the empty cup and heading back to my room to get my things and get dressed as well as pack.
“YEY!” She said happily “I can’t wait to see you and you can meet my bulla” She said and I grabbed the presents for her and her kids.
“Yea, I’ll be over in a few minutes, and if it’s ok I’ll stay for a bit, it’s been dull over here.” I stated as I finished packing.
“Ok! And be careful where you instant transmit in front of! Remember Yamcha?” She cautioned and laughed
“Hey that was funny, and he deserved it. Ok sis, I’ll let ya off here.” I said and we said our goodbyes.
While I was on the call I had already finished packing and was ready with my little duffel and presents. Sighing, I talked to my neighbor and had them watch my house for a while and would pay them after I came back. Going back I pick everything back up and instant transmit into midair.

Chapter 1




© Copyright 2017 ScarlettQuill (dbzlove at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2134598-A-Saiyans-Love