*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2133608-The-Demon-Kings-toy
Rated: 18+ · Chapter · Erotica · #2133608
A prince is sold into slavery, and the Demon king as a personal pet or rather toy .
The young man screamed as the voice rose over him . He plead with the giants among him who just laughed at him . Scared and alone he curled up against the steel bars of the cages .
He was a prince not a criminal , he was the grandson of the king from southern nations . Of course this was his first time he been out of the castles , only to be kidnapped Not only was he kidnapped by shrunken down to fit in the palm of someone hands .
He cried as tears rolled down his cheeks . A shadow of a hands appear from the darkness and grabbed him .
"He's prefect , a virgin !! I'm sure the kings would be pleased with this one "
"Yeah he would be the prefect gift for the Demon King " He screamed as the large man tried a red ribbon around his neck ,and stripped him down to nothing .
The next thing he knew he was though into a box , ready to be shipped out .
Days passed as he remained in the box , as light shine from above his eyes adjusted . He would be nothing more then a gift for the Demon King .
He frozen as a large women started at him . Crimson red hair , ruby eyes , white pale skin with an hourglass figure and two small rams horn on the top of her head .
She smiled and just said one word "Cute"

The Demon King's smiled as her new pet "Cute"
She was the strong and powerful queen or title called Demon King . She had bought peace to the demon kingdom as well as treaties with the world of humans .
A slave from the human world , she pity the small man in the box . His face was tears stained and he was scared as if anything would harm him .
He was innocent as a red ribbon was wrapped around his neck . She licked her lips he look tasty as she wanted a taste so bad ,She couldn't help herself as she scooped her new toy in her hands and bought him to her lips .
The tiny prince closed his eyes as he felt her large lips kissed , nearly taking all his breath away .
He cough "No No "
"No ? " She said in almost a singing voice "Why not my pet ?"
"I mean we're not married " he raise his hands as he closed his eyes .
"Haha You are a innocent one . Brave one you are to talk back to your mistress " Her nose land on his stomach as she kissed his manhood only making the princes turn red .
"Fine I'll will save you , for a rainy day . But don't forget your mine " She smiled as she placed him between her beast . The princes struggle between her mound , as he was nothing more then her plaything .

© Copyright 2017 Tinygirl2020 (tinygirls2020 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2133608-The-Demon-Kings-toy