*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2119078-Tale-Of-Two-Friends
Rated: 18+ · Draft · Emotional · #2119078
IT's a story of two friends. It's a sad story. It's meant to be a book.
It meant to be a book, but I don't have enough to get an "Upgrade". Oh and read the warning.
It´s about two friends. Based off of Romeo and Juliet, Evil´s song, Misery Loves My company by Three Days Grace, and Roses On My Grave by: Papa Roach.
The book does have graphic things in it, like blood and three areas of the book is not meant for kids. It´s violate and extremely sad.





The New Girl


         There was a new girl in my class today. She was very strange. Anubis knew the girl´s name was very strange also. Her name was Nocturne. Anubis saw the way she looked. She looked like a goth, and she wears medical bandages over her left eye. When people asked her about her eye, she claims that in a car accident that some glass got into her eye and has to keep it covered.
After classes, Anubis went to see the new girl. Nocturne was by her locker. "Hey, um." he awkwardly said to her. He couldn´t help but to gaze into her hazel eye. "Hi, um... I don´t know your name." She replied. "Uh... my name. It´s Anubis. My parents named me after the god of death. What´s your name?" I asked her. "Oh, well. My name Nocturne. It´s an odd name for the word night." she replied. "Oh, Okay Nocturne. Would you like someone to show you around the area or um... get some coffee at the local cafe?" I asked her.
"Do you mean like a date?" she asked. "No, nothing like that. I meant as friends." He replied. "Oh, alright. I guess I can go, but I have to ask my father first." she told Anubis. "You´re a high-school-er, and you still ask your parents to go somewhere." He said in shock. Anubis didn´t realize it was making Nocturne nervous and slightly depressed. "I-I- I didn´t mean it like that. I just said my thoughts out loud by mistake. I´m sorry if I made you sad. It´s fine if you still ask them to go somewhere. I-I- I shouldn´t have said what I did." He plead for her forgiveness.
Nocturne stared at him. "I think I better get home now." she sheepishly spoke. She closed her locker and was about to walk away. "Wait, Nocturne." he quickly spoke out to her while grabbing her arm. She turns towards Anubis. "Please let go of my arm." she said. "I will, in one minute. I just want to say one last thing before you go." Anubis replied and then let go of her arm. Nocturne stood there to hear what Anubis had to say. "Nocturne, I want to make up for this horrible moment. Please accept my offer to you. I really really want to make it up to you." he pleaded once more. After Nocturne heard what he had to say, she turn to the door and walked away. Anubis stood there watching her leave.
Anubis thought to himself, "Why did I have to go and say it to her. I ruin it. I was the only person that was trying to be a friend to her. I somehow rounded up being a jerk to her. There goes my chance of being her friend." He finally went home after watching Nocturne get into her family car and leave the school.
© Copyright 2017 Predator Wolf (dearinsanity at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2119078-Tale-Of-Two-Friends