*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2118845-pokemon-transform-part-0-origin
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by kidfin
Rated: E · Fiction · Action/Adventure · #2118845
this is the beginning of a multi part story about mark and his pokemon powers.
So how this all started huh I guess it was just a trip to the doctor as usual there was this new doctor I wasn't too sure about and I guess I should have stuck to my gut. Anyways, I was playing my pokemon sun copy and I was just missing one pokemon for it to be 100% complete, I had been thinking about it all day. When the doctor had called me up it was the new one. She took me to her office which was apparently at the end of the hallway behind an iron door. I didn't think much of it until that first shot came, she told me to "clear my mind when she gave me the shot".



But that was when I noticed something wrong the door was locked and there was sound proofing gear all around us. I know it might sound like a "normal" doctors visit but that was when my whole world changed. As you know i had that one pokemon left to catch but guess who couldn't stop thinking about it. Because of the excruciating pain I must have fainted. The pain it felt like every bone in my body was disintegrating, if you guessed muk or grimer you would be wrong, when I woke up. I found myself on the back stairs. Yep I had become a ditto.



It felt weird actually being a pokemon when the closest thing I could get to a real pokemon is pokemon go. At least it was ditto it could have been muk or grimer from the feeling. Also I could just change back into my normal self. I need to call the police or someone before she gets someone else. But by the time I get there she is already gone ."Dang I didn't even bother to see her name tag."



And that is when I found my powers. Then at that moment I literally punched a hole in the wall. And i found out I had turned into a machamp." so when I feel mad I turn into a fighting type and when I feel normal I turn to myself. Ok it feels like this is going to be a long spring break."



-kidfingamer



play on trainers
© Copyright 2017 kidfin (kidfingamer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2118845-pokemon-transform-part-0-origin