*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2114012-A-Sexy-Phone-Chat-Goes-Live
Rated: GC · Fiction · Adult · #2114012
Anna Nana. That's her name when she talks to online strangers.
Anna Nana - that's me. I've been hanging out in online chat rooms as the public spaces have always been too crowded for me.

One day, I met John in Singapore's most famous online chat room. He was a pretty friendly chap, and we progressed on to Skype mobile phone video calls. Once, he called me while I was watching some porn in the background and forgot to turn it off. I think he caught a glimpse but didn't say anything.

Ever since that incident, John seems more quiet in our chats and his eyes appear shifty... as if he wanted more.

"hey Anna"
"Are you free tomorrow night? I know you hate crowds but I thought we should meet up..."
"Can I come over to your place?"

There - three short messages enough to change my life. It must be something to do with the porn he saw.

"Ok. See you tomorrow at my place".

The next day, I was a little nervous as it was my first time inviting a man over to my place. I put on the best dress that I had- it was a little shorter than the rest.

John rang the bell and came with a bottle of red wine and a huge bouquet of flowers.

"Um... hello Anna... I'm John..." he raised his hand to shake mine as he stumbled upon his words.

John looked so hot in real life. He had a strong build - every part of his body was muscular and toned. His stare was amazing, and his shy smile warmed my heart. I couldn't help staring at this amazing creation of God.

"Ummm... can I- can I— come in?"

"Sur-sure..." I led him into my living room, feeling nervous at how the night will turn out.

"you look GREAT!" Blurted John as he placed the wine on the table, with his cheeks turning red.

We had a simple dinner from the foodpanda delivery service. John got up and said that he shouldn't keep me up too late - but before he walked towards the door, I held onto his arm.

"Let's have another round of wine before you leave, John".

John sat down, this time leaning closer to me. His body felt warm and his eyes kept scanning across my body. I noticed that his pants seem to be bulging as well...

Suddenly, John caressed my head towards his face and gave me a little kiss. Seeing that I did not resist, he pulled my body towards his and kissed more passionately...

His arms tightened around my waist as he lifts me off the sofa and onto his lap. In between the kisses, I slowly unbuttoned his shirt while he undid his pants...

His raw body was so hot and sexy. There was not a single scratch, and each muscle seems to be shining.

John ripped my dress off in a beastly manner- an action that was so easy for him to do.

"Treat me gently, please..." I pleaded.

John smiled and kissed my forehead sweetly, "Sure my darling,, I've been waiting for this moment, this fantasy with you..."

He gently took off my tight dress and started kissing my neck... john made me soooooo horny when he kissed and fondled my breasts. He began sucking my nipples and fingering my pussy... I was already very wet then.

Suddenly, John stopped to put on the condom he brought. He also brought a gorgeous looking vibrator which had varying speeds

John turned on the vibrator and caressed my clit with it.

"Ahhh...." I gave out a soft moan and John smiled.

He began to increase the speed which sent shudders down my body. My leg tried to respond by curling it up, but John prevented any movement with his strong arms and legs. I was chained to his body as he pressed the vibrator hardly against my clit...

I could feel my body reaching to the climax as I started moaning and groaning loudly. "Stop, John.. please, my body can't take this..."

"ahhh... ahhh... ahhhhh...." I could feel the rush coming out of my vagina..
"Now, it's time..." said John.

He inserted his freaking huge dick into my pussy as my body spasm with pleasure. My vagina wrapped tightly around his dick as I cummed, and he seemed to enjoy how my vagina tightened itself around his cock in varying degrees.

As my body grows weaker, John starts rocking me up and down. Each rock was strong and steady - i felt so carefree and light as he lifts me with each beat.

John grabs my breasts and starts licking my neck, and at the same time, his dick slides in and out of my wet vagina.


It was a crazy moment of ecstasy...

"Ahh... ahh.. ah.. ahhhhh... don't stop, don't stop.... don't fucking stop John... fuck me... hold me hard... don't stop..." I couldn't think of what I was saying and I'm sure the neighbors would have heard my cry.

John was sooooooo good in sex.

"Did you know.. that it's the first time I'm fucking a woman?" Whispered John into my ears. He then started licking my ears, which made me a lot hornier as my nipples erected even further.

John lifted me off his lap and made me sit on the dining table: he spread my legs wide open before inserting his hard rock dick. The sound of the table banging against the wall echoed our sex movement, making music into the night.

Then, John stopped.

"Why did you stop John... please... please don't stop...."

John had a mischievous grin now. He carried me off the table and into my bedroom. We were now naked, facing the bedroom mirror with our hot, sweaty bodies.

"Look at your sexy body, Anna.."

John has made me sit beside him on the bed and we were enjoying the sight of our bodies in the mirror. He started fondling himself and it made me jealous that I was not part of it.

"John, did you come here to play with yourself?"

John ignored me as he started to push his dick up and down quickly. I grabbed his hands to stop him and quickly push his dick into my mouth, savouring every inch of his delicious sausage.

John made a lot of deep, sexy groans that excite me very much.

Before John could explode his cum, I stopped and pulled my mouth away. John pleaded me not to stop...

"Well you teased me just now, so it's my turn now!" I laughed and turned to walk out of the room.

Before I could leave, John grabbed so hard on my wrists that it started to hurt. He spanked my buttocks so hard that it was painful but in a very enjoyable way.

"You like that huh, Anna?" Said John in a mocking angry tone.

"Punish me, John..."

John grabbed the vibrated from nowhere and pressed hard against my clit. It was the highest speed and it was making me go crazy.

"AHHH.... aahhhhh... ahhhh... stop.. John.." I began kicking about as the ecstasy from the vibrator was too much to take.

John held my legs with one hand and made me sit on his lap again. I didn't know his cock was now inside my vagina. I opened my eyes and saw a beautiful sight in the mirror: John's right hand was pressing against my clit and his penis was hard rock inside me. His left hand was fondling my breast while his tongue was licking my neck.

John slowly rocked me up and down together with the vibrator. I couldn't stop groaning and moaning... john rocked faster and deeper..

"Harder, John.. harder... don't stop.. John... don't stop...."

The porn in the mirror was one of the best I've ever watched. John and I cum at the same time, making the floor extremely wet and sticky.

It was a hot mess that night, and I'm sure we'll have more nights like this together.
© Copyright 2017 Annanana (annanana at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2114012-A-Sexy-Phone-Chat-Goes-Live