*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2069650-The-Origin-of-Preggo-Bird
by C-Jack
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Fanfiction · #2069650
This is a story of Melody Jackson and how she became Preggo Bird.
Meet Melody Jackson. A very nice sky blue crow like you've never seen before. Melody is a 24 year-old young lady who works at a maternity store called "Big Baby Boom", a store for pregnant plus sized woman that can still look beautiful even when they're bigger. She loved working there because she loves to help out pregnant woman and their clothing.

Every time she sees a heavily pregnant waddling in the store, her face lits up in a bright and bubbly manner. She delightfully welcomed the customer with humble greeting and began helping out in any she can. Melody had this job for three years. Ever since she got this job, she had always wondered what it would be like if she was really pregnant just like the customers she helps every day.

After work, Melody had decided to get something to eat at Rocky Rococo's Pizza & Pasta. She ordered herself a Super Slice of Sausage and Pepperoni and a Build Your Own Pasta. After she ordered, she sat over to the table almost by Game Stop and began eating delicately. When Melody was eating, she saw something caught her eye: A very pregnant dragoness wearing a pink maternity shirt with a pink thong.

Melody once thought to herself that she would wish to be pregnant like that. After she ate, she went home in the evening and went home for some relaxation. When she sunk unto the couch and turned on the TV, she saw something terrible on the news that a robbery was taken place at the Milwaukee City Bank. Melody couldn't believe it! She was furious to see that happening, but she noticed Busty Bird was trying to capture the bad guys, but Melody could that she needed help... FAST.

Melody didn't know what to do. She wanted to help, but how? Her head sulked in disappointment until a light from above the night sky shone down upon her. She looked and saw a mysterious force who heard her wish and decided to bestow powers on her. The mysterious force blasts a beam towards the sky blue crow and gave her supernatural powers. She felt her body changing and transforming.

Her boobs grew from B-cups to Double F-Cups, her behind went from perky to voluptuous and her belly... Her belly grew slowly like the nine months were going by in seconds! Melody looked down to see her belly was huge just like the belly of the dragoness earlier. When she poked her belly, she felt a kick that let out a "Ooh!" from her mouth. The mysterious force told her that this is a permanent pregnancy until it will be time for the babies in her womb to go back to their rightful homes.

She accepted the offer and she was given superpowers to help her during the pregnancy: Enhanced Strength, Steel, Speed and Stamina for her and the buns in the oven. She even got herself a costume, completely fit for her and the preggo belly. Melody thought of a code name for herself to keep her identity secret: Preggo Bird! She thanked the mysterious force and they disappeared in front of her.

Melody rubbed her pregnant bump as she greeted the visitors in her belly and they greeted back with kicks and bumps. She giggled and sets her sights on the bank and went forth to help her partner in crime. And that's when Preggo Bird is born.
© Copyright 2015 C-Jack (bigbellykoopa at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2069650-The-Origin-of-Preggo-Bird