*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2034837-Bobos-Revenge
Rated: 18+ · Other · Horror/Scary · #2034837
Bobo's revenge is a cliche 80's style slasher flick/ horror fiction short story.
Bobo's Revenge


Prologue:

         Bobo the clown was once the greatest act in all of Clara City. People watched in awe as he juggled everything from flame doused bowling pins to chain saws. Bobo was indeed truly fearless, and quite the shows men. However, as the years passed by the crowds grew smaller, and smaller. Eventually Bobo had to be laid off. With nowhere else to go the lost soul wandered aimlessly, as the circus life in truth was all he know. He parted, and searched for work elsewhere, before settling roughly 130 miles north in a small town called Granite Falls.  

In destitution Bobo developed many bad habits, shooting heroin, drinking booze, smoking cigarettes, to name a few. Obviously, no circus owner in their right minds would want a junkie hobo clown running around their shows. Then he found an owner who wasn't exactly in their right mind, an old gypsy woman named Gale.


October 13th 1974 

         The new gig was great at first...flashing neon lights, children's laughter, packed shows, and those awe noises Bobo so desperately longed to hear once more. But it wouldn't last very long, because Bobo's first priority was always, heroin... it's the only thing he loves more than the show. He couldn't stop for the life of him, and once Gale got hept to the junkie clown, she canned his ass, as she rightfully should have. Bobo unfortunately failed to see things that way. In fact, he became berserk, and began shooting black tar more and more. Bobo had officially reached rock bottom, and to make matters worse the tar gradually rotted his brain away, sheath by sheath until he went totally bonkers. He could not make any rational decisions, or suppress his violent outbursts, then finally Bobo snapped on Halloween's eve! And when he did it made Granite Falls Newspaper headlines for weeks to come.


CRAZY CLOWN MURDERS CIRCUS OWNER ON HALLOWEEN

The article read verbatim; 

         In local news, Gale's Travelling circus became a horrific scene for Granite Falls Police this morning. Sheriff Alexander Crane along with his deputy Iain McNeil responded to the call in the early morning hours, after a nearby homeowner allegedly heard multiple screams coming from the circus. Crane, and M'cneil discovered four bodies in total. Each victim had sustained severe cuts from what appeared to be a chainsaw. One of the bodies was the Circus's beloved owner Gale Maybury, who was found brutally decapitated in her office. Officers on scene described it as the bloodiest crime in the history of Granite Falls. One for the record books. (End Article) 

         Bobo was found mere hours later, wandering down the road dragging his weapon of choice behind him like a trophy, which left blood trails on the road for miles behind. Rumor has it if you look hard enough on Highway 66, still to this day there are faint stains of blood. Though of course this information stayed out of the papers. For good reasons... honestly, it's hard to believe.  The lunatic charged at the arriving officers' full speed swinging his chainsaw around madly. Sheriff Crane had no other choice, except to put a.44 magnum slug right through the 6'7 maniac's face.  

         The only problem is the freak didn't stay dead. During the Ambulance ride to the morgue, he sprung back to life, and choked a female EMT damn near to death. Luckily the paramedic's partner acted fast and stuck Bobo with a needle full of sedative before he could kill the broad. The sheriff wanted to finish the job once the killer clown returned to police custody, but his fellow boys in blue were able to stop Crane at the last second possible.  Instead of ending his miserable life that night, police shipped ol' Bobo off to St. Jude's Psych. Hospital, where he stayed in solitary confinement trapped by white walls on every side with two armed guards on call. He was also given an array of drugs (double doses at that) just to stay calm... enough diazpam to knock out an elephant. Conveniently, all on Granite Falls lovely tax payer's dime.


         For ten consecutive years, Bobo waited silently never uttering a single word, or sound. Half the doctors there figured he must be retarded due to the head shot wound... unbeknownst to the doctors, he was still cognizant and elaborately plotting not only his escape, but his revenge! Nearly a decade later on Hallow's eve 1984 Bobo did escape Saint Judes, and lets just say it wasn't because of the doc's recommendation.

Chapter 1 Escape From Saint Jude (In Progress)






© Copyright 2015 Alexander Crane (alex702 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2034837-Bobos-Revenge