*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2004094-Good-ole-fashion-sexing
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Fiaura
Rated: XGC · Other · Adult · #2004094
A ole horse and little fox have a good time.
A house looking out onto a field during a soft moon lit night. The place looks like an old red barn, renovated on the inside to be a livable space with a fireplace emitting some light. Though there is an electric light up the stares, and the sound of a shower flowing. The house is a rather warm and homely place. No carpets, nice well polished hard wood floors. A few places there is the impression of a hoof, as the very hoof is heard walking through one of the hallways.
It belongs to Das, the home's owner, in more ways than one. He is a very tall creature, equine in nature. His Clydesdale breeding shows through with a deep white mane around his neck and down around his hands and foot hooves. Muscles draw upon his sinewy body, all toned and developed. He walks around his own home in the nude, showing off his rather large and long equine member. It hangs flacid between his taunt brown skinned and deep burgundy furred thighs. Finally, a long white tail sways behind him as he tends the fire.
Upstairs the water shuts off and shortly after, a fox emerges. She stands short, perhaps just at 5 feet tall, maybe a little shorter. Orange fur covers her body. Her face is soft and the emerald eyes appear to be full of hope and life. Her ears sit atop the crown of her head, just over a palm length long, with solid black tips, several groom cut half circles along the bottom of the ear tips to give a multi-point design along them, almost like an upside-down picket fence. The orange fur trails along her face and high cheeks down to her underside chin. There, it turns to a solid pearl white. The semi circle of white fur running along her throat and narrowing so as to make a thin line along the inside of her breasts down to her navel and over till it reaches another semi circle at the end of her waist. There completing an odd hour glass oval that is shaped with her thin waste and widening hips inside the soft combed orange along her sides and the rest of her body.
Six tails drift behind her, each one of equal length though the fur on them appears different, each one has a white tip past the almost silk like bushy orange fur. The white tips however are of different lengths, perhaps indicating how long she has had each. With the one on the right the longest while the left appears to have the shortest white tip. Her thighs seem to explode outward from her waist, giving a very shapely very toned figure to her body as she walks. Two soft paw like feet dot the ground, leaving almost no footprint as she seems to move weightlessly. She flexes her back and two long wings, solid raven black feathers with what appear to be oranged mixed into them to create an almost natural tattoo upon her soft wings. Each feather upon inspection appears to be made of hundred of small pieces of fur that are almost glued together to form something that could suppose her. As the wing tips, white as snow come to move and occasionally rest against black handlike paws.

The vixen comes back, soaked to the bone, fur dripping, all her tails hanging and with a towel around her. "Hai,” she says, her tone sounding more like a faked surprised welcome of a familiar face. As if to tease him.
Das stands up almost methodically the older horse smiling as he has put on a deep red velvet robe that barely covers his body. “Felling better? Looks like you got a good soak.” He asks as he moves up, taking Fiaura's towel and starting to dry her off in places she might not be able to reach.
Fiaura murrs and slides past the big ole Clydesdale, her cluster of six silken tails coming back and caressing the towel, fluffing as they move past it, mostly dry now. She gives a couple of shakes of the voluptuous body and tries to get it all off. A few drops of water sprinkle Das while a couple of others hiss as they strike the flame of the fire. Then she turns her head and looks into his eyes with her soft green hues and moves back to retreat into the towel and the equines waiting arms, shivering a bit. "Okay, just a bit cold, I'm still covered in water." She says, looking at him for a comfort and a warm reception.
Das moves up and covers her with his arms from behind, hugging around the vixen as he moves with her in front of him to the fire. He sits down with her, pulling the naked fox into his lap, rubbing the towel all over her ample chest orbs and tender arms. “Let me warm you up, he offers.”
Fiaura smiles and gives a moan of relief as she relaxes into his big arms, nuzzling up against his cheek with her velvet furred one and her slender neck. Soft ample breasts covered in pearl white pressed close by his hands through the towel. While the curvy foxy woman's tails to encircle them to act as a living blanket of silken fur, all six moving to insulate the two of them.
Das continues rub his mates arms and then down to those lovely breasts, working on them as he drops the towel to move to playing with the exposed nipples, turning the fox's head and kissing her silken lips.
Fiaura kisses back softly, slowly getting deeper and deeper as moans hit her throat and her eyes go wide in surprise before there is a moment of calm then relaxing. Her tails coming up to rub up and down the Clydesdale back instead of just as a blanket, while her own paws wrap around his neck, playing with his mane. The vixen moves to straddle him now rather than sit on his hip with her bubbly rear. She spreads her legs and feels his semi-erect member between those sensitive thighs. She releases the kiss reluctantly to breathe, "Hai."
Das murrs and licks the kitsune's facial folds “Yarashi jyane ka?” The horse speaks in Japanese, meaning "You're naighty aren't you?" As he strokes her soft pillory tits wwith his hand slides lower, seeing if she is still wet down below, rubbing on her nether lips with just a single finger.
Fiaura moans out lewdly and feels her vixen cock starting to come out of it's hidden place, rubbing up against the arm of the equine, while she resumes the kiss, deeply and pushing her tongue out to explore his maw. The vixen sways her curvy hips side to side as the horse's hands go lower and all six of her tails go to teasing him. Two upon his back at the shoulder blades, two more rubbing up and down his musclar arms. One softly stroking the back of his neck and head. And the last of the cluster, rubbing against his rather full balls, churning with his seed.
Das moans into her sensual lovers kiss, his broad tongue lashing over the lovely slender one, working her chushy left breast with one paw, and then wrapping his digits around the vixen girl cock and his own equine member, pushing them together. He starts to stroke them and mix their pre-seed together, milking out the precum to help lube him up for the little vixen to take. As her tails rub all over him, his warmth spreads out around the foxy woman. The scent of horse musk and vixen heat filling the room over the fire.
Fiaura smiles broadly and releases the kiss with a lewd moan of pleasure echoing in the barn house. She stands up, removing their touch for a brief moment, then she leans over so they are muzzle to muzzle, each other's heated breathe rolling across one another's lips, her emerald orbs staring into his soft brown ones, "So what did you intend, big horsey?" She says with a soft tease in her voice while her tongue rolls across the equine's lips, just enough that the presence of the lithe agile appendage can be felt by him.
Das grins and leans in for a kisses, licking her inviting lips and then wrapping his arms around the vixen's slight back and pulling her back down on top of his body, face-to-face, so she has to straddle him or get on her knees. His hand sliding down the kitsune's back, past her cluster of tails to play with that sweet toned ass, and then licking her succulent neck; he speaks. "Mmm, just doing this as I go along."
Fiaura moans and murrs feeling the pressure of the two bodies, her's and his, meeting. Feeling the strong masculine hand upon her sensitive plush rear, she just smiles and moves to straddle him when he pulls the fox in. Fiaura pressing her vulpine girl cock up against his equine member and the hot heated nether lips to his heavy balls. She enjoys the feeling of being pulled and smiles as the kiss breaks against and she tilts her head back to let him lick against the tender neck, "So you want the vixen tonight?"
Das murrs now, in a deep barotone for his race and licks her lips once again “Hai.” he grins, mocking her reaction back at her. Then he starts rubbing his thick flat headed cock along the herm vixen's pointed vulpine knotted one, his breathing turns to panting as his huge balls rub on your female lips, and one of his digits digs into the woman's tight vice like tailhole while he drools precum on his belly and her femme shaft.
Fiaura moans out in abandonment now. She smiles broadly with a slutty look upon her face, reaching down to rub her thumb over the tip of the equine member. The kitsune moaning and biting her lip as the finger is stretching her tight back door, so hard that it feels like it could squeeze it off. How she would fit a cock up there, no one could be sure. Meanwhile, her smaller femme rod pulses as the knot starts to form at the base. The vixen's chushy chest orbs pressing close and she leans up to whisper in the clydesdale's ear, so close that the wet and warmth of her breathe rolls along it's sensitive edge, "Then take me."
Das groans out before sliding her further up his toned chest, rubbing his cock between those large soft tits until she is far enough to pull his cock down between those toned motherly thighs, pushing the broad head of his member up to the vixen's warm wet pussy folds and uses his raw strength to force it to go in without anymore teasing. He moans as the thick horse cock pushes right in, stretching the foxy hard and making her feel like she is being split apart.
Fiaura gasps out and both of her paws go to the abdomen while the tails seize up for a moment, "Oh......that's...that's big." She manages to say through her quivering lips. While Das keeps sliding deeper and deeper, the soft paws pressing in and able to feel the thick horse cock through their owners abdomen flesh. Her tails still seized while she is penetrated but at this point, she is being held in such a way to almost be a sex toy. The kitsune spreads her hips and arches her back, sliding further down the cock and pushing it deeper, till the head meets resistance. The kitsune cervix, her entrance to her womb. "Oh.....gods....."
Das neighs and flutters the lids his eyes, the thick horse cock not even fully hard, and if that thought doesn't make her climax the feeling of his full 38" of horse shaft sliding into her semi-hard just might. Fiaura wouldn't be able to take much of this, at least not yet. Das's big thick cock hardening out and bulging the once flat kitsune tummy. Meanwhile he takes hold of those lush breasts and she sits up to ride him bareback, bouncing you on his muscular thighs with her wide curvy hips as he balls slap against her bubbly rear.
Fiaura shrieks out at the top of her lungs when the head hits her cervix again, still not quite going in. She is lost in bliss as her bubbly rear bounces and jiggles, while the vixen's ample white furred chest jumps with her, hitting her in the chin as she presses up against him and now holds onto his neck, as if holding for dear life when she grabs onto the mane behind the clydes head. She virtually screams into his ear, "Take me!! Use me please, make me your personal sex toy!" She says, her the sweet wet cunny starts to get tighter and even more slick with her essence and tensing muscles.
Das wraps his lips around a nipple, suckling hard and fucking his new cocksleeve deeply without a condom on. He doesn't care if she bears his foals or vulpes and the amount of jizz he has from churning someone down for tonight, he knows she will be with child. He pants and drops his hands to those feminine hips, bouncing her on his huge cock even faster, feeling his thick medial ring popping in and out of the vixen's wet love tunnel, over a foot or more of his huge cock pounding into her, but bending when it hits your cervix.
Fiaura finally, with a scream so loud it could shatter glass, feels her cervix gives way, her body getting lost in pleasure and ecstasy as the sweet cunny spasms hard once, then loses control. Her entire body is thrown into convulsions. Every muscle in the herm vixen body fires over and over again, the sweet love tunnel wrapped around the equine fuck stick spasming in such a way to pull at it from the lowest point of her nether lips all the way to the womb. The foxy's back arches and she thrusts her hips to force his head to impact against the back of her womb, the most sacred place in the foxy body. The spine turning into an angle that seems impossible without breaking her back. She shrills in delight over and over again, lost in orgasm.
Das nieghs and is just getting started, and seeing how she has already cum, he's gonna enjoy this. He fucks the vixen harder, putting his hips behind it as he moans and ruts the abused stretched cunt, hand finding the vixen's femme shaft and stroking it along his own belly.
Fiaura moans out and shudders, "Yes....please.....enjoy my body!!!" She cries out as her thick girl cock swells up and the knot starts to bloat with seed, her sweet pussy has already cum and is still cumming but the girl cock appears to operate separately. She thrusts her hips into his grip and the equine thrusts. Over and over again, the sexy wide hipped foxy woman panting and crying out, gasping for breathe with every moment, "Please...don't stop!"
Das having no intention of stopping, keeps his huge cock sliding back and forth harder, bouncing her faster and harder with each thrust, his hips bouncing the herm's. He keeps stroking the nearly exploding canine girl-cock, wanting her to be gone to another orgasm.
Fiaura moans out and throws herself back, pushing off the cock for a moment, letting the cold air hit it only for a second. The vixen turns around and bends over at her hip, all the way to wrap her paws around her ankles so that sweet taunt rear and tight cunny are as far exposed as possible, then she leans back, sliding the cock into her nethers once more, letting the horse have his way with her and presenting like a bitch in heat at the same time, "YESS!!!! Use me like a cocksleeve!"
Das lets out a mmmph when she slides off but then he moves up to push into his slutty foxy once more, pounding her as deep as he can go and then some, surprising the vixen with his long shaft getting so deep inside that his huge balls are bouncing off the kitsune's knot now as they fuck in standing doggie, "Mmmm, such a hot tight cock holster!" he moans into the air, acknowledging her total submission to his desires.
Fiaura is lost in bliss, gasping for air, each and every thrust into the vixen slit making all the oxygen in her lungs get driven right out again. She speaks in gasping screams of pleasure and pain as she looks down and sees the massive thick horse dick outline looking like it has halfway impaled her, and it is so detailed on the taunt tummy, she can even see the cum vein pulsing ready to mate her. "Oh....fuck....yes.....That is....my..purpose!!!" She screams as her girl cock spasms finally, the knot swelling and shooting out seed onto the floor, her feet, and as she is fucked it bounces the foxy hose up and down to spray her breasts and all the way down to her hips and knees. She is nothing but screaming now as the tight sweet pussy gets tighter and spasms over and over again, trying to milk the equine cock once more.
Das moans out as his foxy sex toy orgasms, the communal response making his cock throbs hard as he bangs away at her spasming sweet cunt, bottoming out with every thrust, panting and his balls hitting her knot, making the spraying femme rod spurt all over the vixen. Shots of spunk hit her breasts, hips, feet, and even her own chin as the thin milky cream spurts out. As a shot of the vixen's seed hits the fire with a hiss, Das out moans, his balls tightening, and soon his huge cock is spraying into the petite mate, shooting his long thick ropes of cum into her belly, the flare lodging his fuck stick in it's living sheath; keeping ANY of it from escaping.
Fiaura grabs at her abdomen and stomach, watching them slowly bloat like she has eaten way too much, the vixen moaning out and then starting to get weak in her legs. Her eyes rolling back in her head as she is suspended on the cumming horse cock, her body lost in contractions and spasms, while she shivers and quakes. Every part of the sweet kitsune is now nothing more than a sexy masturbation aid being cummed into. All of her womb completely painted by the seed and flooded with it too. Meanwhile, the tails go limp next to her hips and cascade down, then spasms back up with each massive orgasmic contraction, the convulsions of the foxey girl cock and cunny queued to go again and again with each thick rope of cream shot into her as she fills with spunk.
Das uses her belly to milk his huge cock of his large load. One of his hands moving the limp toy along his length with ease while the other rapidly strokes the outline of his equine cock bulging out against her tender abused flesh. He continues to seed in the vixen's womb for over 5 minutes as that cum fills her and then some, still bloating out the belly till his cock is lost in the bulging tummy. He holds his fox aloft by her sweet chest orbs, bouncing her against his hips as he drags her around, like a fleshlight on his giant shaft, still twitching inside.
Fiaura groans out and any speech is incoherent gurgles as she is used for a cum bucket. The once taunt tummy, unnaturally round by the size of the load spunk into the horse's new fuck toy. Her sweet tight pussy even tighter with the pressure of a milk jug worth of his cream deposited directly to her eggs. The vixen's breasts slightly engorged and they leak a few drops of warm creamy milk, indicating her pregnancy has already taken while she drools a few drops of saliva and her eyes start to roll back to normal though the lids flutter still from the aftershock spasms of pleasure in her delicate form.
Das mmms and hauls her over to the couch, pushing the kitsune into the pillows as he starts to rut her yet again, the virile stallion pounding that tight cum gushing snatch even harder now that he doesn't have to hold her up, gripping and milking those ample tits into the cushions, listening to his balls slapping her knotted cock. He has no intention of stopping fucking his little submissive sex toy till the sun comes up, wet sounds of fucking echoing in the barn house till the fire is but embers........
© Copyright 2014 Fiaura (fiaura at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2004094-Good-ole-fashion-sexing