*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1962909-Eharmony
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Other · Other · #1962909
A woman finding her first date on eharmony that loves cats like she says on her video.
After doing my first video on eharmony I got a reply from a guy named Bill "Wow, I love cats too!". We began chatting about how much we loved cats. Bill sent a message asking would I like to go on a date,I quickly repliedwith a yes. "7:00 p.m at the chinese?" Bill askedme. "Sounds great" i replied. 6:00 comes around and i decided to began to get ready. I put on this bigcat outfit adn got my whiskers drawn onmy face and got my purse that looked like a stuffed cat. Well by then it was time to leave and go meet Bill. As i pulled up Bill was standing by the door waiting on me. I got out od my car and began to walk towards him very nervously. His eyes got as bog as a softball when he saw it was me. "Woah you really love cats don't you?" he asked me. We went in got our food and sat down and began to talk. Bill handed this peice of meat and said "try this". It looked like a peice of chicken but didnt taste like it. "what is this?" i asked him. He replied "Oh, it's cat meat". I began crying and freakin out. "I didn't say I liked cats living, I like the taste of them cooked" Bill said laughing. I got up and walked out without even paying the Bill. I left it to him to deal with. Never again did i talk to him.
© Copyright 2013 wheeler97 (wheeler97 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1962909-Eharmony