*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1961120-The-eldery-amazing
by Sophie
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1961120
One time I went to see my grandma and I was surprised to see her amount of knowledge
Eldery people, they are the people that society needs today. Full of knowledge in evrey inch of their wrinkles.All those wrinkles show their long way through life, and how they have been changed, those eyes that lye under those heavy and tired eyelashes, those eyes looked through a million hearts, lived through thousand of moments, and cried every tear out. Their experience in life has been completed in a good or bad way but it had been. Those tired and short legs, carried them through out the world step by step of the way. They walked the big and dreadful path of life, that has been destined for them, their walk took a long time but It endend in complete knowledge.evry part of their body has changed in one or another way, but their inner mind, their soul and their shiny eyes are intact even though time has passed. Their hearts have passed through lots of ruptures and broken hearts, but they have also passed through pleasant and happy moments, those moments that filled their life and made the path easier for them to take. Every regret and mistake was learned and taken into complic. These are the people that society needs. That knows how to take a decision with their heart and brain and not with their egos or for money, those people that had walked the long and scary path of life.
© Copyright 2013 Sophie (sohurtado at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1961120-The-eldery-amazing