*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1957528-Favorite-Class-story-one-Prologue
Rated: E · Fiction · Other · #1957528
The story of a girl and her classmates against enemies that they thought aren't real.
In the country of Anping there is a small island northeast of the Xingjing, the capital of Anping. That island is a special administrative area of Anping and it's called Meidao. The people of Meidao live differently than the people of Anping. Citizens in Meidao enjoy more freedom than citizens in Anjing because Meidao is allowed to have democracy while Anping maintained communism. But that does not mean Meidao is its own country; by the sovereignty law of Anping, Meidao has to pledge their allegiance to Anping and display Anping's flag next to Meidao's flag.On a fresh morning in the island of Meidao, Ding xuebai (Ding she-ei bai),an average high school student in the Guangming girls' academy, woke up at 6:45 AM and began brushing her teeth. She washed her face, blow-dried her hair, and wore her uniform. Her roommate, Zhang Yun, woke up later after the former headed outside of the dormitory to eat breakfast. After consuming her morning meal, Ding xuebai went straight off to class and painfully sat through the hour-long lessons that meant no interest in her. When the English teacher finally came to class, Ding xuebai quickly turned from feeling bored to excited. English was her favorite class; she not only enjoyed learning the language, but also had fun in the class. Ding xuebai loved how her name Brittany is a popular name in England and how every time the teacher asked someone to translate a certain passage from the reading, she would always be called on. Ding xuebai was daydreaming in class until her teacher interrupted her day-time fantasy with a question.

"Brittany, please translate this paragraph."

Ding xuebai looked quizzically at the book before her roommate helped her locate the paragraph.

"John don't know nothing about no hunting. In fact, he don't hunt no animals these days."

As Ding xuebai struggled to translate the paragraph, students around her began to giggle. Zhang Yun was the only girl not to laugh because she was disappointed in her roommate for not paying attention in class. Ding xuebai continued to translate the paragraph using broken English until the whole class howled in laughter. "Silence!", the teacher shouted. The students stopped their laughter and sat still like dogs on benches. At 2:20 PM, Ding xuebai along with her classmates were dismissed. Ding xuebai felt exhausted after attending the tortuous, unfun class so she walked straight to her dormitory and collapsed on her bed. "What a day", she thought. "Who knew school could be so tiresome?" Ding xuebai fell soundly asleep like a cat for two hours until Zhang Yun enters the dorm.

"Wake up, sleepyhead."

Ding xuebai grunted annoyingly.

"wake up!"

"Go away!".

"If you don't wake up then you will miss the show "Magical Girl Rinko"

Like a wild animal, Ding xuebai immediately sprang from her bed with full energy. Zhang Yun then criticized her for neglecting to do homework. "Is Magical Girl Rinko on", asked Ding Xuebai. "No.", replied Zhang Yun, "I lied so you could get up". Ding xuebai yawned a little before working on her piles of unfinished assignments on her bed. Once she was finished with her homework, Ding xuebai went to her neighbor's dormitory to play with her friends, Sendo Misa and Miyazaki Ageha. Misa and Ding xuebai had been friends ever since the former immigrated to Meidao from Hinoppon (a huge island west of Meidao). Ever since, the two of them often watch anime shows and host Hinoppon tea party with each other whenever they hang around. Ageha later came into the picture when the two of them were in middle school and she was invited to join all kinds of activities with her two friends.

"Misa-chan, how are you?"

"Good, Ding-chan. Say, what where you dreaming in English class?"

" I won't tell you. By the way, do you have the complete season three of Magical Girl Rinko DVD?

" I just got it from my Ojisan--I mean uncle."

"Then let the three of us watch it."

"No, I don't think that's a good idea. We'll watch it tomorrow."

Ageha complained in Hinopponese with Misa but Misa reassured her in the same language that all three of them will watch it tomorrow first thing when they finish class.

"Ageha-san, why don't all of us play the card game Ichi? Let's forget about the DVD for the time being." Said Ding xuebai. "Hai! Ding-san, I will comply with your suggestions." Said Ageha, bowing down her head. The three of the girls play Ichi all day until 9:30 PM. "Oyasumimasei, Ding-san." Said Ageha and Misa simultaneously. Ding xuebai bid her two friends good night before arriving to her dorm. Ding xuebai changed her school uniform outfit to her pajamas and went to sleep on her bed. Sleeping like a baby, she was oblivious that someone is watching her from outside.
© Copyright 2013 shawdin (dragonshawn369 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1957528-Favorite-Class-story-one-Prologue