*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1943792-Just-an-untitled-story-i-wrote
Rated: GC · Short Story · Romance/Love · #1943792
a short story about a man and woman making love
      He reached up grabbed her around the waist pulling her back down on to the bed. He rolled on top of her, preventing her from escaping. She brushed her lips against his, kissing him lightly. Their lips parted and he looked down into her eyes, she smiled up at him. He kissed her, lightly at first, then becoming more intense.
         He ran his hands up her sides over her breasts, slowly removing her shirt with passion in his heart. He dropped her shirt on the floor by the bed. He slowly ran a hand up her back and unhooked her bra letting it fall to the floor next to her shirt. As he looked her in the eyes he gently brushed the hair away from her face and then kissed her tenderly starting on her forehead. Working his way down from her forehead, he kissed her temples moving down to her ears stopping to kiss behind them slightly tickling making her squirm in anticipation.
         "Relax and enjoy our time together" he said as he placed her arms above her head holding her wrists gently. Kissing the nape of her neck gently while slowly brushing down her arms with the back of his hands, she shuddered at his touch. His hands slowly moved down her sides and across her waist to the button of the jeans she was wearing, he began fumbling with the button. Finally undoing the button he started pulling the zipper down he was interrupted, "Not yet my love" she whispered to him as she ran her hands up his chest under the shirt he was wearing tugging it off in one swift movement.
         His hands moved down lower to the waist of her pants slowly pulling them off of her taking in the sight before him.
         "I see your wearing the little black panties i like so much."He softly said
         "I know, they are your favorite ones." she replied breathy.
         "I hope your not too ticklish tonight." He said with a slight grin while slowly slipping her panties off of her.
         His lips moved over her ear. She moved her hands from his shoulders, down his chest to his waist unbuttoning his pants. Sliding his pants and boxers off of him together in one single movement. She cupped his testicles with one hand while gently stroking him with the other hand.
         He kissed he throat, moving down until he reached the hollow of her breast, stopping only a moment to gaze into her eyes. He played his lips gently over her nipple just gently brushing over it with his lower lip sending shivers down her spine. Gently sucking on her breast while cupping and rubbing the other one causing her nipple to harden under the gentle touch. His mouth moved slowly kissing across her chest, ending on the nipple his hand had just left.
         He moved his attention to her stomach, his hands running over hips to her thighs. His hands turned to her inner thigh moving up to caress the the soft flesh between her legs that lay hidden behind a downy patch of hair. Rubbing gently he could hear soft moans of pleasure escape from between her lips. He knew by the sound of her breathing that she was enjoying his gentle touch.
         He then moved his hands up to her breasts again playing the nipples with the palms of his hands. "I hope you enjoy what's about to happen" he softly said to her. Sliding down on the bed he took his time kissing her, starting at the top of her thighs, slowly moving down one leg to her toes and back up the other leg to her inner thigh. He looked up at her with his blue eyes just to see her with her head tilted back enjoying the pleasure she was in the middle of. His lips gently kissing around the downy patch of hair, he took his hands and spread her legs so he might gain access to her womanhood. Her hands running through his hair as his tongue danced across her clitoris causing her to writhe in pleasure. Enjoying himself he began to move further down with his tongue to pleasure her, she gasped as his tongue pleasured her.
         Knowing that he was leaving her wanting more he slid up her body, and onto her, he kissed her soft lips. She put one leg around his waist rubbing her foot up and down the back of his leg. She broke their kiss to nibble on his ear.
         She kissed him, the kiss becoming more intense as the flames of his passion increased. Gently he entered her, she took a small sharp intake of breath, the clutched him even tighter. Their pleasure growing as he slowly pushed into her, and then pulling back almost all the way out to tease her playfully. Wrapping her legs around him tightly she thrust herself onto him to prevent his teasing. Their actions intensifying, peaking, then slowing the two became one.
         He looked into her brown eyes that sparkled in the pale candle light that filled the room. She smiled gently at him and ran a finger along his face to his lips where he kissed it. She moved her hand behind his head, running his fingers through his hair, pulling his head down, tenderly kissing him. He rolled off of her on to his back, she laid her head on his sweaty chest, draping an arm over his waist. With one hand he rubbed her back, and the other he picked up a little black box, ignored up until that point, brought it into her view and opened it.
         A small silver ring, with a  small single diamond sat in the box. His simple question brought tears to her eyes, her barely audible answer brought tears to his own.
         "Yes"
She rolled on top of him, kissing him, proving how much she agreed. The little black box, closed and fell on top of the pile of clothes, forgotten for the moment, with the ring still inside.
© Copyright 2013 sparky293 (jokerwolf293 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1943792-Just-an-untitled-story-i-wrote