*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1943000-Chapter-5-Five-Months
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Allie
Rated: ASR · Other · Erotica · #1943000
Five months into the pregnancy

Chapter 5 Five Months

Rose’s pregnancy was going well. The baby her and Lilith had decided to name Essence was growing at a good but steady rate. Rose was really starting to show at this point and often needed help with daily things in life such as getting dressed, putting on socks etc. Lillith asks Rose, “How are you feeling sweetheart?”. Rose replies, “I’m feeling good sweetheart just tired.” Lillith starts rubbing her back as she could sense that Rose was feeling stressed out. Rose enjoys the back rub and kisses her darling’s cheek. She was excited that their daughter would be here soon but at the same time she was nervous because she had never been a mom before. Rose goes to sleep that night as Lillith does some work on her laptop. In the morning Rose wakes up and kisses her cheek and says, “Good morning baby”. Rose says, “Good morning baby I missed you while I was asleep”. “ Lillith kisses her cheek aww babe your too sweet, I have a surprise for you once you’ve eaten and took a shower.” Rose gets up to take a shower while Lil goes to the kitchen to make breakfast for the two of them. Rose gets undressed and turns on the shower an starts getting clean while Lil makes them a breakfast of eggs pancakes and bacon. Lil finishes making the breakfast and sets it on the table and goes to check on Lil. Lil finishes her shower and dries off while Rose plans out a corset and some red jeans for her. “Rose starts to dry off when Lil comes in and kisses her cheek I made us some breakfast sweetie” she says. She helps Rose with her shirt and jeans as she lovingly rubs Rose’s growing tummy which she thought looked adorable on her. Rose asks Lil, “You ready to eat sweetheart?” Lil says, “Ya whenever you are babe”. Rose takes Lil’s hand as they walk to the kitchen together and they sit down to eat. Lil sets Rose’s prenatal vitamins on the table as Rose takes it not liking the bad after taste. The two of them finish eating and Rose does the dishes while lil dries everything off and puts it away. Lil smiles at Rose now on to that surprise I promised you she covers her eyes and leads her down the hallway. Lil opens a door and says ok you can open your eyes now and moves her hands. Rose opens her eyes to reveal a red and purple nursery with everything from a changing table to two rocking chairs and a crib in the corner with bedding with red and purple fangs pattern. A tear rolls down Rose’s cheek as she hugs Lil I love it babe its beautiful. But how ever did you find the time to do all of this? Lil replies, “Sweetheart I always find spare time somehow but you sleeping a lot helped me out in this case.” This will be a perfect room for Essence.
© Copyright 2013 Allie (alliso6 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1943000-Chapter-5-Five-Months