*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1942419-No-title-yet
by Dani K
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Horror/Scary · #1942419
See how an OCD custodian and receptionist survive when mankind is brought to it's knees.
The familiar sound of my alarm clock sounds anouncing that it is time to start my day. Too early! I roll (literally roll) out of my comfy cozy memory foam bed and stumble to the bathroom across the hall and to the right in eight careful steps. For a second I regret waking up but rip off my Simpsons boxers and hop in the shower anyway.
Eleven minutes and thirty eight seconds later I'm rapping a faded red towel around myself. I waste no time drying my dark, buzzed hair before throwing on kakis and a V-neck T-shirt.
Before Running out the door I glance at the news on T.V. and see there's been another incident of a corpse re-animating and attacking staff. And this time it was Woman's and Babies... My hospital. Oh that's just grand. Not.
The whole way to the hospital I wonder who was attacked since I had to leave before the whole story was revealed. I bet it was the snooty coroner, James Hamilton
© Copyright 2013 Dani K (seiverddani at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1942419-No-title-yet