*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1938197-The-Last-Farewell
by LivH
Rated: · Fiction · Erotica · #1938197
Liv has had a crush on the JV at her school. Will her fantasy come true?
*This part fiction, part non fiction. Nothing sexual that you read in this story actually happened but the crush is real. Purely my fantasy.*.


Liv sighed as she entered her private school for the very last time. Today was the last day of school and she wasn't looking forward to it. She'd gone through many ups and downs but became a better person overall. She wasn't looking forward to say goodbye to Mr. Steele. Everyone calls him Colin. She had gotten into the habit of calling him "Scratchy" due to his fondness for his bright beard. She so desperately wanted him to shave it. She loved the rugged look of it but wanted to see what he looked like underneath from the moment he had told her he shaved it once by request of a past girlfriend. Truth was, she wanted to be able to have him see her as more mature and value her opinions and do what made her happy.

As she walked into the school, she saw that he didn't shave. "Damn." She thought. "So much for that.." After seeing him shirtless the day before, seeing his hard muscles, his little patch of curly hair on his chest and then one trailing thee bottom of his stomach. She wanted so badly to see where it ended.
© Copyright 2013 LivH (livh at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1938197-The-Last-Farewell