*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1935181-In-the-shadows
Rated: 13+ · Novel · Death · #1935181
Something wants to come back to the world. Something that will come back for VENGEANCE.

Do you ever wandered if there was more than this world. if there were other worlds, or other dimension's or reality's that we couldn't possibly go to. It is frustrating i know. But what if something was to come to our wold instead. What if that thing was to come. What would it do to us. Would it help us. Would it lead us to a new tomorrow What if it was to lead us.....to DESTRUCTION.


10 Years ago

School. I hated school. Ever since i was a boy. School to me was the worst and most unbelievably boring place in the history of places. It stank. The teachers didn't bother to teach us. The class students were incredibly hyper and always had energy to do what ever they liked. I was never like that. My name is Billy Saxon. And I'm the most UNRECOGNIZED person in the place. I was always the quite one. always sitting in the corner. waiting for another prank to be unleashed into the classroom. I came in every day. thinking of nothing but leaving this place. I've had no friends so no need to worry about leaving anyone. No one i fancied or anyone that had anything to do with me either. I remember leaving school one day on my way home, looking down at the earth. At the worms that were poking out, and the grass with their green color, dolly day dreaming, when suddenly....THUMP. I walked straight into something. I got quite dazed as that something was rock hard. I looked up to see a hooded figure tower over me and that was the first time i saw that man with golden eyes that were looking down at me. for some odd reason, he had something around his mouth and nose. probably ill, i thought. At least he dressed like he hadn't seen a bath for a few days as he reminded me of school. i immediately backed off walking of in another direction. But i could feel him still. His eyes staring at me still. I couldn't see him looking at me, but i could feel him looking at me with those golden eyes of his.

I went home to find my mother crying. I wasn't really surprised as it was a friday which meant that her favourite soap was on TV tonight. Crying Mother. She turned her head as i close the front door. '' Bill, you back darling'' it kind of annoyed me that question as if she didn't already know i had come back. I replied anyway ''Yes mum, i home, again''. I walked into the living room to find a bottle of wine on the glass stool. She looked up at me from her chair. her blood soaked eyes with tears pouring out over her cheeks. And she was like this every Friday. I decide to leave her to her business and to go to my room to think of ways to cheer her up.

I had only reached for the my bedroom door handle when i could start to hear something, a sizzling noise as if something was being grilled. And then the crackling of electricity. I open the door to find a mirror hovering above my bedroom floor only a few feet, looking at me reflecting my image. i dropped my backpack and went to examine it. It was exactly like what i had heard. there electricity crackling around the edges. i touched the mirror only to produce a wave that covered the mirror.
© Copyright 2013 Unnamed (lordvile at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1935181-In-the-shadows