*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1932456-Goodnight
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Ping
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Erotica · #1932456
A man comes home from a stressful day at work. I wrote this about 7 years ago.
The room was awash in the silken light from the imitation candles placed in the dormer windows and various other places along the walls and beams. Our bedroom is in the loft, and here is where you told me to come and wait for you. Prepare for the night. Your day must have been stressful because you usually accompany me up the stairs and into bed. But not tonight.

I thought I might show you a little surprise when you finally make it upstairs. I put the plug in – the one you specifically chose for me to use. I’m laying on the lambskin you love so much, posed all sexy like I know you love - laying there and thinking about you and what might happen tonight.

I want so much to be your slave. I want that black leather collar around my neck. I want the black leather lead attached to it so that you may direct my every move. I want to keep the plug in my ass, knowing that you don't have a clue that it is even in me and giving me pleasure yet, while you walk towards me with a hard-on and telling me to suck your dick until you cum.

There is something more that is different about tonight, though. You have, at some point, placed a chair in the room. Not a fancy chair, but not one of those cheap fold out chairs you see ‘dancers’ using all the time. No, this one is solid. I wonder again what you have planned!

I groan inwardly as I hear you begin your ascent to the loft. Those stairs may be new, but they still make noises that warn me of your coming presence. You can't sneak up on me on those stairs. I wait until you are at the top where I know you always look over to see if I am here or misbehaving and laying on the bed. You always find me here on this skin. I like it better than the bed…all soft and warm.

I rise to my knees and face you, waiting for you to give me my orders for the night. The shadows from the imitation candles hits you just right and emphasizes your crotch and the bulge that is distorting the loose black slacks you wore today. There is no mistaking the tautness of the man that is beneath that loose burgundy silk shirt that I bought for you for your last birthday. I can't wait to start, and I want to tell you what I want to do, but you have not given me permission to speak so I keep quiet. I must not misbehave or you will stop right now. I want to be your slave tonight as much as your dick does.

You are inches from my face and your hands are behind your back. I know what they are holding. Your strong, knowing fingers are encircling my collar, and I raise my chin so that you may put it on me.

“That’s a good girl. You know just what to do to please Master. I hope this good behaviour continues for the rest of the night.” You say as you fasten the buckles of the collar around my neck. The lead is already attached to the brass ring. It was stated almost like a question, but I knew that it was a warning. Tonight was not a night to mess up. Master’s temper can be very bad and he is telling me that tonight it is very close to the surface.

“Suck my cock, slave. Make my mind stop.” I reach my hands up between us as you bring yours up and begin unbuttoning your shirt. My hands stop at the zipper of your slacks, wondering if I should put more effort than necessary into getting you out of those pants to where my mouth can reach you. In an instant I decide that fancy work is not for tonight. I continue to unzip and I reach into your boxers to pull you free.

“Take them off of me. I am sick of wearing these clothes. I’ve been wearing them all day. What makes you think I want to keep them on while you suck me off?”

You said it so briskly that it hurt. I know you had a bad day, but I can't understand why you are taking it out on me. I just look straight ahead and undo your pants button. With the slightest push from above, your pants float to the floor as I slowly bring your boxers down to your ankles. You are free for me to please, and I eagerly go about my business.

Your hands return to their spot behind your back, lead still encased in them, and you lean your head back so that you may enjoy the sensations my mouth gives you.

I lick my lips then slowly begin to encase your cock in my warm moist mouth. It is so ready for you! I start slowly, just focusing on the head – my favourite. I tease it and tickle it with my tongue and turn my head so my mouth rotates around it. I hold the shaft with my left hand as I suck on the head. I can feel you holding yourself back. You want to thrust into my mouth, I know, but you also want to be teased.

Now that I’ve reacquainted myself with the tip, I work my way down - my tongue flicking and licking every spot of your shaft that I can reach until I get to your balls. I switch hands and begin working your dick as I suck your balls into my mouth. I love having them in my mouth to play with. I move my tongue over and around them, and then I pick one to love on first, but I never leave the other one out. It always gets its turn.

I roll your balls off of my tongue and into my hand so that they may be cradled while I work your dick the way you like me to. I lap all the way up the shaft back to the head and plunge down onto your cock, straight to the back of my throat. You react by thrusting into me. You couldn’t help it. I can tell. You haven't made a single sound this whole time, but I know you are enjoying this. I start to go to town on your cock, playing and cradling and caressing your balls at the same time. I feel them beginning to rise.

Your hands come around and pull my mouth off your cock. It is a good thing I have excellent control over my mouth. Any other slave-girl probably would have bitten you.

“Go sit on that chair.”

You know that my pussy is wet from the pleasure I have given you by trying to suck you off. You know that if you wanted to thrust it in the way I like it, you could, because it is more than ready for you, but you have told me to sit in the chair, so I must not question you.

I crawl over to the chair making sure you have a good view of my ass.

“Slave. Stop.” You say lightly. I stop mid crawl-step. “I see you have your plug in tonight. Was that for me?”

“Yes, Master.” I answer quietly. “I thought you might like seeing it in my ass tonight.”

You reach out and begin rubbing your hand over my back and ass. “I do like seeing this in you. I like, also, to tease you with it because I know you like it so much.”

You slide your hand gently between my cheeks and slowly begin to pull it from me. “Not a sound from you, you hear me?” I nod. “Good girl.” You keep pulling the plug part way out then pushing it back in as if you were fucking me with it. You know how wet and engorged this gets me so you continue to do it for several more minutes, fingering my twat the whole time.

Finally, when I’m wet and dripping into your hand, you finish by pulling it out rather quickly, and it is all I can do to not make a sound. “Now, go sit on the chair.”

You get up and go to stand on the right side of the chair beside me. “I am going to drop your leash. You stay put.” I nod again.

You walk over to the other end of the loft to the book case. From behind the bookcase, you pull out a table, upon which are several toys and good selections of lubes, and come back to place it beside me to my right next to my leash and then step back and onto the lambskin. "Choose a toy. I want you to fuck yourself while I watch. Show me what you want me to do to you."

I choose a medium 'like life' dildo with a large head, and big balls. I grab one of the many lubes and squirt just a drop on the tip, place the lube back on the table, put the fake cock to my pussy and rub it around. Slowly I push it in. I know I didn’t need lube, but making you wait to see it go inside me added to my excitement. Knowing that you are watching me with your cock and balls in your hands just adds extra heat.

Slowly I begin to work the dildo in and out, watching myself as I work it. My left hand strokes up and down my body...rubbing my nipples, then meandering to my clit and back again.

“Increase the pace.” You tell me as you stroke your cock in rhythm with my thrusts. I begin to pump it faster and faster. My face begins to flush and my tits get heavy and red. My nipples stand to full attention and all I try to think about is the motion of the fake cock inside my pussy. But I get distracted by another thought.

I want you in me. I want you in my mouth. I gasp at this though as I’m fucking myself with your toy. All I can think about is having your hot hard cock in my mouth. Pushing down my throat like you did a few minutes ago. I want to feel your balls slapping me in the chin as you thrust into my mouth as if it were my pussy – matching the thrusts of the dildo like you are with your hand around your cock.

“I know what you want, slave. I can tell by the look in your eyes and the way your mouth is moving. You already had your fun with my cock in your mouth. Keep fucking yourself while I watch.” They are your orders and so I must obey.

I continue on, rising in my pleasure, getting nearer to orgasm as I fuck myself, playing with myself and watching you stroke the cock I want so badly inside me. I see your balls begin to rise again as my pleasure begins to intensify. My body is flushed and ready for you. My liquid is dripping out of me and onto my legs and my hand, making the dildo too slippery for me to hold anymore, but I keep trying, and still, having your cock inside me is all I can think about.

“Stop!” You breathe. “I want my way with you. Get on all fours. I want to fuck you like a dog!” I’m so excited, I yank the fake dick out of my pussy and throw myself onto my hands and knees, groaning at the thought of the feeling of your cock inside me. I drop my back so that my ass sticks up in the air, making my pussy easy to access.

You kneel behind me and grab hold of my hips. “Your pussy is so swollen and wet,” you say as you slide a finger around the outside. “It is so warm! I want it around my dick.” You don't even have to look. You don't have to use a hand. You know how to use it, and you slam into me and begin to fuck me as hard as you can. I can hear you grunt, which only serves to increase my pleasure as I reach one hand around to play with my clit as I push back into you.

I am so close to cumming. My breath is hard to catch. I want to bounce around, but I can't because you are holding me.

Suddenly, you pull out of me, grab me around the waist and flip me over, push into me again and begin to fuck me harder than you did just seconds before. I can feel your balls hitting me. They are so soft but that just makes my level of excitement that much higher.

“Look at me, slave. Look into my eyes while I cum inside you!” Your voice is raspy. I know you are about to cum. I can tell by how you look and how you sound. I want to cum too, but you haven't given me permission to, so I ask.

“Master, may I cum too?”

“Yes, slave. Cum with me.”

I want to let go, but I want to see you let go first. I thrust against you. My fingers tense and I am soon scratching your back. I am whipping my head around, because that is the only thing I can do with this tension. I know it is near, but I must hold on until you cum. I know you will cum in seconds, and if you don't, I will, but I can't cum until Master does unless he tells me too.

Finally you throw your head back and scream as you release your tension. Your cum spills into me and it is then that I follow your lead and let the dam break. I can feel your body jerking with mine in the total release of our orgasm.

Yours is done before mine, and you bend and take a nipple into your mouth, playing with the other at the same time, sending me into another fit of pleasure.

When I am done, you slump down on top of me, your head resting on the pillow next to mine.

“Good girl.” You sigh. “You were a good slave.” You pull out of me, still hard and still wet from yourself and from me. “Clean me off.”

I know what you mean, and I look forward to performing my next task. You pull away and kneel so that I may crawl towards you and take you into my mouth once again.

“Master, you taste so good.”



© Copyright 2013 Ping (pingpong at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1932456-Goodnight