*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1922775-Mary-Juan
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Adult · #1922775
Mary Juan is a ordinary girl with a nasty side.


This is a story of Mary Juan (March 5, 1961- September 29, 2010) a girl with a very profane side.


Mary Elizabeth Mendez was born on March 5, 1961 in Los Angeles, California. To parents Eduardo Mendez and Cara Mendez and grew up with her older brother, Renee and her younger sister Gina. She did not have a very great childhood while growing up because when she was 5 her father raped her and when she was 10 her next neighbor raped her also. Her mother knew that her father was raping her but did`nt do anything about. The sex continue with her father until she moved out at the age of 11 to live with her best friend Britney,. While living with her friend she had her first lesbian encounter , and gave out her first blowjob to her friend `s brother. They continue doing that until their mother seen Mary giving Britney oral sex and kicked her out of the house. Out alone on the streets she meets a man named Gerald (who was 31) who gives her first job, being a prostitute. She made a lot of money for Gerald and herself also. She said that Gerald and her had the best sex. They continue their relationship until Gerald got shot by one of the gang members he was feuding with. So after that she moved to New York City when she was 18 and got a job as a porn star. Her first porn movie was with a guy name Kenny Louis Johnson they called him "Big Dick Louie". Off set they developed a relationship and dated for three years until he died of AIDS. Her career was big in the porn industry and starred in 296 films from 1979-1987. When 1988 came her career was in the gutter, she owed the IRS a lot of backed taxes, she owed a lot of people money. She also found out that she was HIV positive after that she quit porn for good and gave her life up to God. By 1991, she published her autobiography called "My Life In Porn". She discussed that they gave the guys a lot drugs on set and alcohol probably to make them maintain an erection for a long time. Also that her boyfriend raped her a few times in their relationship. The book was a New York Times Bestseller. In 2004, she ran for mayor and won. In September 2010, she passed away from a heat attack in her Beverly Hills home.
© Copyright 2013 jamir21 (jamir21 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1922775-Mary-Juan