*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1922276-Noahs-petting-Zoo
Rated: · Fiction · Children's · #1922276
This is a wonderful children's bedtime story for kids ages 3-8.
This is a wonderful children's bedtime story about an old house (Noah) in a new neighborhood, which is about to be demolished to make way for a new building.



Andrew, a young child, who loves to play with his friends nearby, is doing everything he can to save the old house. With a great deal of courage and motivation, he turns Noah into a petting zoo, and by doing so, he helps his friend Noah to be saved.



The story demonstrates to children how to crusade for what they believe in; to be more environmental friendly; to help one's fellow man; what true friendship is; and of course, to like and to play with all of the adorable animals in the story.



Your kids will enjoy amazing paintings of a house full of all sorts of animals (dogs, cats, monkeys, turtles, giraffes, cows, horses and many more) and a very cute yellow tractor.



Your kids will learn how to be more:



• Social and friendly

• Self-motivated

• Environmental friendly



The story is with simple rhyming text for children ages 3-8.



http://www.amazon.com/Noahs-Petting-Zoo-ebook/dp/B00B2CIRKU



Enjoy!



(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")__(")

© Copyright 2013 Idan Hadari (idan333 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1922276-Noahs-petting-Zoo