*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1916048-harrypot-head--his-cousins
Rated: · Fiction · Adult · #1916048
best of the bessssst.
harrypothead is on his way to his cousins house on taxi the taxi driver ask why hes going to there house harry says i need a place to smoke a joint & my cousins house have my bong there the taxi driver then says oh so you a pothead like myself wicked okay herers your stop oh and remember i wont be coming back to this part of london gives me the creeps oh well enjoy wizard boy then drives off harrypothead; oh well time to find my bong.harry walks up to his cousins front door then nocks on the door then dudly opens the door dudly;oh rats i thought it was the pizza man what do you want boy. () move aside lardass. (2) please im homeless let me in.          no boy stay out side like the lozer you are. harry potter then pulled out his wand but gave it to his fat cousin cousin;oh better boy now get in. harry was eating with his cousin dudly and his cousin son and also some old lady.so tell me of him fat cousin;oh hes my freak of cousin harry the boy thinks hes a wizard ha oh here son i got you a uhh stick i guess.cousin son; what is this shit daddy blast this im going to my room see you freak 1 1.flip off the the stupit fuck 2.tell him bye aswell.

Footnotes
1 

© Copyright 2013 television (gildardo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1916048-harrypot-head--his-cousins