*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1910585-The-Alley
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Adult · #1910585
An erotic fiction.
The Alley

The weather man lied. We decided to walk to our favorite restaurant, about an hour walk if we didn’t hurry. I had my white sheath dress on with not much under it and you wore a blue shirt with black jeans. Neither of us had brought an umbrella and when the downpour caught us we were soaked to the skin in seconds. My matching pink bra and thong were clearly visible thru my dress and my nipples and tightly trimmed landing strip were visible thru the lace.
We stood there on the street for a couple of seconds hoping for the rain to let up at least a little. My hair was plastered to my head and your shirt clung to your chest. Passers-by began to stare at me as if I were a juicy steak and they were lions, so you pulled me into an alley way far back enough from the sidewalk so that we could not be seen by casual passers. You wrapped your arms around me from behind to shield me as much as possible from the torrential summer rain. With one hand, you casually cupped my breast as I snuggled back against you. You leaned down to kiss my neck and nuzzle my ear.
“I want you.” You breathed into my ear.
“Here?” I asked looking down the long dirty alley. “There is no place to do it here.” Trash cans and cardboard lined the sides and everything was coated in dirt. You put one hand on my shoulder and pushed me forward, bending me at the waist. Your hands reached under me and pulled my breasts out of my dress and bra so they would hang down into your grasping hands. You pulled and pinched the nipples until my ass was squirming against the bulging crotch of your jeans. You loosed my breasts and watched them swing while your hands slid down my sides to my hips. Bunching up my dress, you folded it over my back so my thong was displayed.
I could feel the rain hitting my bare skin as you ran your hands across my ass, spread my cheeks and gave me a hard slap. You pulled the thong to one side and ran your fingertips up and down the folds of my pussy, spreading the wetness you found there. The sound of your zipper being undone spread the heat my pussy was generating through my whole body. You casually ran the head of your cock up and down the same path your fingers had just traveled resting in the crack of my ass for a moment as if trying to decide which hole you wanted. You slid back down to my throbbing pussy and pressed just the head into me. The cool rain was pelting my skin makes a sensual contrast to your hot cock pressed into me. Rivulets of rain trickled down my crack, making me shiver against your heat as you buried yourself deep in my pussy. I thought I heard a noise further down the alley and began to struggle against you. Your hands gripped my hips and effectively prevented me from pulling away to cover myself. I gripped your hands and tried to pull them off but your large hands simply trapped my arms behind my back and use them as leverage to pound into me relentlessly. The sound came closer and I started to moan in fear of being caught. I looked down at the ground, hiding my face in the torrent of water that was spilling my hair across my face. You chuckled and grasped a handful of my hair to pull my head back and expose my bare chest to the maker of the noise. A homeless man stands there in front of us. His beard hangs to his waist and his clothing reeks of sweat and garbage. In his hand, the largest cock I have ever seen is being stroked. He didn’t come any closer. He just stood there. His eyes caught mine and he watched as you held me for his inspection. He began to stroke faster as he watched my breasts bouncing against my chest, my back forced to arch because of your hand in my hair. The look on the old man’s face was one of pure lust and enjoyment. Just knowing he wanted me, made you fuck me harder. You were mercilessly pounding me when I felt you start to quiver and tighten up. I knew you were about to blow your load inside me and the thought of your creamy sweet cum dripping down my thigh pushed me over the edge. My pussy tightened on your cock and waves of pleasure crashed over me. The homeless man seeing me jerk helplessly impaled on your cock began to cum, too. And soon all three of us were grinning at each other in satisfaction.
The homeless man said nothing but turned and went back the way he came. He was tucking his cock back into his filthy pants as he went. You helped me fix my clothing and we dashed out into the now empty streets for home. One hunger outweighing the other, we decided to go home and eat sandwiches while we spent the whole afternoon fucking.
© Copyright 2012 stormdrac (stormdrac at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1910585-The-Alley