*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1909721-Kriss-Last-Night-Stand-Part-2
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Comedy · #1909721
Continuation of Kris's Last Night Stand Part 1
“Sara, do you know where Kris is?” Tatiana asked from the kitchen, looking up from cooking.

Sara looked up from reading a book in the dining room.

“Isn’t she with Julie?”

Tatiana and Sara both glanced at Julie, who was sitting in the living room watching TV.

“Kris is running late,” Julie said, rubbing the back of her neck. “She called me to let me know that she had a rough night.”

Tatiana shook her head and went back to cooking. Sara sighed and went back to reading.

“I hoped she didn’t spend the whole night boozing and making herself look like a complete idiot!” Sara muttered without lifting her eyes from reading.

Julie forced a smile. “I hope so to.”

The three young women were spending their quiet morning in Tatiana’s and Sara’s apartment. They all felt that the apartment was a good choice to meet because of the close proximity to the elementary school. They, including Kris, were schedule to perform a musical recital at the school later that day.

“That was a really good breakfast,” Julie said after eating. Tatiana and Julie both joined Sara in the dining room to eat breakfast. “How did you learn how to cook so well?”

Tatiana beamed. “You can thank my parents, three aunts, two uncles, and my maternal grandmother for my cooking skills.”

“So not only you come from a family of intellectuals and scientists,” Sara said while finishing her last bites of breakfast. “But you also come from a family of cooks as well!”

“That’s right! I-”

Tatiana was interrupted by a door being swung open by Kris. Tatiana and Sara both noticed that Kris was wearing the same exact clothes she wore last night, a striped dress shirt with a demin skirt.

“Oh dear!” Tatiana thought while looking at Kris.

Julie tried to suppress her smile by covering her mouth with two of her fingers. Sara stopped eating and looked at Kris.

Before Tatiana could ask Kris why she was late, Kris walked where Julie was seating and exclaimed in a raised voice, “Julia Ann Merriman! Why the flying hell didn’t you save me from that SOB?”

“Oh great, Kris is pissed at her own stupidity for once!” Sara thought quietly while Tatiana looked on, scratching her head.

“Uh I tried too Kris,” Julie hesitated. “But you pushed me away! Plus, it looked like you were having fun.”

“Having fun?” Kris repeated, flapping her hands. “You called waking up in a different bed having fun?”

“Uh, no.” Julie said, avoiding Kris’s glare. “I was trying to look for you when the party was over, but Elliott said you had already left with Will.”

“Why didn’t you go and get me from Will’s place then?”

“Cause I didn’t know where the hell Will lived,” Julie shrugged.

“Hey wait a minute!” Tatiana spoke up. “Which Will are you talking about?”

“Will Holst Jr.” Julie snickered. Kris could feel her face getting warmer.

Tatiana and Sara exchange quick glances at each other. It didn’t take long to figure out who Julie was talking about.

“The infamous Will Holst Jr?” Tatiana gasped.

“The man-whore who doesn’t like to use condoms?” Sara asked in a higher vocal pitch. Julie chuckled at his, much to Kris’s dismay.

Kris gave Tatiana and Sara a blank look. “Yes.”

“I thought you didn’t like him!” Sara exclaimed.

“I didn’t!” Kris remarked. “And still don’t!”

"But he likes you for some odd reason," Julie remarked.

“Aren’t you worried about the unfortunate after effect?” Sara asked in a concerned tone.

“He actually used a condom for once!”

Tatiana raised one of her eyebrows. “How did you know?”

“I saw the condom’s package openings on the floor.” Kris winced.

Tatiana stood up from her chair and put her hand on Kris’s back.

“Kristina,” Tatiana said gently. “You need to control your drinking. You’re very lucky that you didn’t come back here harmed or worse.”

“Yeah, and you need to get a better taste a men too!” Sara quipped. Julie started laughing.

Kris grabs a pillow nearby in throws it at Sara.

“Since we still have time,” Tatiana offered. “Can you tell us what happened?’

“Yeah, I can tell you the stuff I can remember.” Kris sighed.

End of Part 2
© Copyright 2012 LadyMaria (ladymaria at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1909721-Kriss-Last-Night-Stand-Part-2