*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1909430-From-Love-To-Hate
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Other · Other · #1909430
can you love someone but then hate them? was it even love or was it all yust a game....
From Love to Hate
Love to hate how anyone can love someone so much that you will give anything for him or her but they give so little back.
Can you really love someone but at the end, you end up hating him or her with all your life.
Is there even such thing as love?
If you actually did, love them you would have never hate them so was it even love from the beginning or was it all just fake.
Imagining you can rich the sky because of how happy you feel to feeling like if you are stuck in a hole full of depressing thoughts
Can someone change from day to night?
Can someone’s feelings change so fast? Surly there must be a strong reason for this to happen.
If you ever think you love someone double check if the person feels the same thing towards you because if not you are just wasting your time.
Maybe it is for the best.
Maybe this happened so you could have learned a lesson.
Maybe all the doors closed on you so you can open the perfect one that will lead you into happiness.
Maybe it is making you stronger without you even knowing.
At the end it does not even matter because he surly does not care so just move on learn from your mist
© Copyright 2012 Arlette Amaya (aamayaivh1998 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1909430-From-Love-To-Hate