*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1909420-Do-You
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Poetry · Other · #1909420
Live your life for only you and for nobody else.
Don’t be scared to be scared to be different, aint nobody gonna care what you did/do later on in life. Be you, who cares if you're not accepted for who you are, if somebody hating on you for being yourself; they’re not you're friends they are people that think what you do is so different that its cool so you they don’t want you to outshine them . You can’t be defeated by the hate.

If you have a pair of shoes that you think are good wear them, don’t care what them people say. When someone is bullying you, and you're not a fighter, tell that person to go jump off a cliff, tell him or her to kill their selves, they don’t have the right to put their hands on you or verbally bully you because you're different. You're beautiful inside and out, and for guys you a beast inside and out don’t let anyone take that from you.

I know it’s hard to find someone else to be cool with, but someone will accept you for who you are. You and only you, doesn’t matter if you're fat, ugly, skinny, muscular, smart; anything it’s alright just don’t care or think about what hatters say. LET THEM HATE.
© Copyright 2012 Kenneth Smith (ksmithivh at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1909420-Do-You