*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1908462-Christmas-Eve
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by TNL
Rated: · Other · Other · #1908462
Kids playing in the snow while grandma is cookinf dinner.
It was the day before Christmas Eve, John and Sally where outside playing in the snow. Sally was making snow angels and John hit her with a snowball. They begin to have a snowball fight, when they got to cold they ran inside. The aroma of sugar cookies filled the room. Their grandma Betty didn’t hear them come in, they snuck through the hallway to the kitchen to see if they could get them some soft warm cookies. Betty turned around startled by the kids and dropped the juicy tan Christmas ham. They said they were sorry and Betty told them it was okay she had time to make another one. She thought to herself hmm what else do I have to make. She looked in an old recipe book and could not see a thing; she looked around for her round thick classes. They were on top of the oven; she grabbed them and started looking for a good pie recipe. She asked the kids if they would like a pumpkin or pecan pie, they both yelled pumpkin pie. They played some games and put a few gifts under the tree. They put cookies with milk out for Santa and got ready for bed. Christmas Eve night they ate a big meal and awaited Santa’s arrival.
© Copyright 2012 TNL (nicholelee at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1908462-Christmas-Eve