*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1908452-Christmas-Eve
by SKR
Rated: · Other · Other · #1908452
Christmas party. good to bad.
It was a cold winter night, Christmas Eve to be exact. While the adults were enjoying the Holiday feast, the young children were outside playing in the snow. There was one teenager though, who stayed inside to eavesdrop on the gossip of the stuck up wives of millionaire CEO’s. The teenager, Rachel would always wonder what it would be like to be a pretty trophy wife, but she felt that would never happen. She was an outcast, with the braces and glasses while having allergies all the time. So when she caught little bits and pieces of these women’s lives, it thrilled her with excitement! When one of the wives recognized her from a family portrait over the living room fireplace, Rachel couldn’t believe that this woman came up and started a conversation. She asked her how was school going, how many hobbies she had, any boyfriends lately and Rachel was speechless. So when she never really answered the women with words, just head nodding, the women asked her politely if she could find her any ham and a glass of wine. Rachel agreed while moving slowly, but not before noticing a very stunning young man. She was in total awe over him, he had the flowing hair, the white teeth, and he even had glasses! When she returned with the ham and wine, the young man kept staring at her and he started to walk over, Cody Herring said a lovely hello, she could barely say it back, but not without being so nervous she spilled the wine all over the house wife.
© Copyright 2012 SKR (savanna.rhodes at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1908452-Christmas-Eve