*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1903573-human-reptile
Rated: 13+ · Other · Other · #1903573
Human description of a reptile in sun children
The human reptilian


My personal theory is that all human beings are reptilian in some form or amphibian and i will demonstrate with the sperm visualize it and in any sense it reflects tadpoles in a sense. But if it is the fact that every baby has to live in water for nine months. What is it gills turning into lungs just a theory i don't know really just a suggestion in my reality of life. In structure one would believe it is so that it can be possible that a group of ancient people carry a certain kind of flesh that generates energy from the sun. In my research of pigmentation of skin delivers a sub or diverse mixture of carbon in living tissue. What is this I asked myself I concluded that with a mixture of a certain key that evolves around a certain line up of structure. A build that descibes something missing a link that creates questions most of the statues and palace ruins of ancient times were constructed for giants or rulers of a giant status in regards to there place or lifestyle that brung forth the palace of royalties into existence. In all I believe that reptilian or amphibion play a important role to life because of the imagination of study it brings forth. Truth of ones on personal description of a thing can "create" and with this world I was born into that reflects a now and a past has a future. But niether of those can be determined with theory because of what fact can prove to be true which can always refute and make that became nonesense.
© Copyright 2012 marcus stone (21bricks at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1903573-human-reptile