*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1902616-Itty-Bitty-Titty-Commitee
by SKR
Rated: · Other · Other · #1902616
being small and wanting to be smaller.
Being a part of the itty-bitty titty committee, I was at a 32 B and only seventeen. Everyone wondered why I was so small; my whole body was petite, except for my thunder thighs. It always seemed like I was content with having small breasts and being the perfect size was a great achievement and something I have worked for. With having small breasts, it comes with stupid people asking ridiculous questions. I always wear baggy t-shirts, so my little cleavage wouldn’t show, and I hardly ever wore make up, so some people thought I was like this tomboy. I am a dancer and have been in many recitals, so being small was excellent in the arts. My instructor has told me times before that I should be smaller. So I decided that I would, well I started eating lighter and exercising more and to me, it looked like it was working, until I got measured and of course they got bigger. I did not see that coming.
© Copyright 2012 SKR (savanna.rhodes at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1902616-Itty-Bitty-Titty-Commitee