*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1902127-A-Strange-Love
Rated: 18+ · Novel · Drama · #1902127
This Novel is about two women vampires who meet at a bar and become lovers.
I met her at a bar on a stormy night. We've been together ever since. I was bored feeding on the living so to pass the time I went to Ducky's Pub in town. Yea, the name is not very conspiritoral but it is an all vamp bar where i live nearby in Brockville, Canada. My name is Alexia May. I am a 200 years old vampire. And this is how I met her.



She was silhoulted in a tight red gown sparkling with dark red lips sipping on champagne. She was beautiful in that i never saw a vamp my age around before so i was transfixed.



The darkness around the bar hid my blush.



She was eyeing me from across the bar.



I eyed her and turned around.



"What can i get you, sweet thing?" the bar maiden asked me. I nodded at her and replied darkly, "Champagne" She smiled smugly and poured me a champagne.



Then suddenly...I smell her surround me in her tight red evening gown. Her cleavage spilling her secrets around me. She smells like lavender by the way.



"Can I have more, darling?" She asks the bar maiden looking at me directly.



The bar maiden is pissed. I guess the lovely lady i seek actually works here or obviously they know eachother.



I can read minds as can most of my kind but i can't read her mind.



"Get out of my mind!" She snarls at me. I laugh suddenly.







© Copyright 2012 Katarina Von Jacobs (vamplove2293 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1902127-A-Strange-Love