*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1900175-The-Fairies-Stole-It
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by SKR
Rated: · Other · Other · #1900175
A gamer losing something special
Andrew was known has a gamer, a very hardcore gamer that is. Everyday he spent more than 6 hours on his xbox and Nintendo Wii, contemplating on whether to play a fictional game or a war game. Today was different, today was the day he would get to lose something and in advance say he won a miraculous gift. He would boast about this opportunity to all his friends for years to come. He’d be the one “getting it in.” It was Wednesday and he had chosen to play a game about witches, warlocks and fairies. The game was so intense he felt like he was actually there, being a powerful warlock and seducing all the fairies. Being that he just passed an upper level, which was the highest level you could be on, he got a message from the Queen fairy to come receive his prize for reaching this upper level. He momentarily sprinted with his character to the Queen fairy, wondering how spontaneous the prize could possibly be. As he approached the Fairy Queens castle, faint memories of how bad he wanted to reach this level occurred. He made it to level 69 and couldn’t believe his glory. The Queens prize was that he could chose 3 fairies out of this magical world, and that what happened would shock everyone. He got to do something so great the only words he could say were “the fairies stole it.”

© Copyright 2012 SKR (savanna.rhodes at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1900175-The-Fairies-Stole-It