*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1900173-victory
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Other · Other · #1900173
a story about evil fairies and a men who gets his victory
“THE FAIRIES STOLE IT, THE FAIRIES STOLE!!”
“Hunny, what are you talking about??”
“MOM THEY CAME AND TOOK IT FROM ME, IT’S GONE!!”
My name is Mark and when I was young the fairies took something that was very dear to me. You see, these fairies weren't your typical sweet and innocent fairies. They were dark and mysterious, they were killers. That’s why they took the picture of me and my father. My father is a great guy who has made a lot of mistakes in life, unfortunately his mistakes were far worse then the ones us humans can make. He was a fairy himself but no one that killed which was a problem for the others. That’s why their after my father. All my father ever wanted was freedom and he was going to get it one way or another. Little do they know that my father often talked about life as a fairy and he even talked about how to kill one.
“You must slay them like a dragon” he told me
So that’s exactly what I’m going to do.
I arrive in fairy world seeking the head fairy himself. I see the castle, I began to open the gate when a cloud of smoke appears
“WHO GOES THERE?!” said a deep voice
“my name is Mark and I’m here to see the head fairy, I have business to discuss with him.
“WHAT TYPE OF BUSINESS?” he asked
“it’s personal” I answered
There he is. I charge at him with my sward jabbing him in his chest, blood splatters everywhere redecorating the room. I did it, the king is dead. No more of his madness , no more of families being killed, victory is ours.
© Copyright 2012 Amber_Nicole (amber_nicolee at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1900173-victory