*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1899593-Aromatherapy-Facial-Care
Rated: · Other · Fashion · #1899593
Aromacology Sensi
Moisture White

Aromacology Moisture White provides 85% treatment that minimizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It works with the skin's natural lipids to achieve optimum moisture levels, lightens dermal type of melasma caused by dark spots, acne scars, sun damage, freckles, and age spots without skin peeling. Loaded with Vitamin E, Licorice Bearberry, Margosa and Almond Oil; daily application prevents the aging process; it will eventually reverse it! With sunblock protection.

Usage: Apply thinly on damp skin of face and neck. Use night and day. Do not use if pimples are present.

Matte Finish Day Cream

Want your skin flawless and shine free? Just add water! Introducing clear smooth matte finish day cream coverage that's flawless yet shine free! More than 50% water replaces pore clogging oil, blended with herbs and high in sun-blocking protection. Natural smooth and shine free skin. Specially designed for Asian skin.

Facial Mask

Our Facial Mask is rich in nutrients and minerals and is perfect whether you're in a spa or simply want that spa experience at home. Aromacology Sensi uses only quality row materials such as Kaolin Clay that is suitable for all skin types including dry and mature skin. This clay will gently purify, exfoliate, tone and regenerate the cell. It is reputed to help in drawing out toxins from the skin and body. This masques will firm and tighten your skin as it gently removes dirt, and unclog pores for a flawless complexion. Helps dry pimples and is anti-aging.

Usage: All you have to do is apply thick layer on the face, avoiding the eyes. Leave the mask on for 10 minutes then with a wet sponge gently rinse off. If you have very sensitive skin, do not let the mask dry completely. Then don't forget to hydrate you skin with the Moisture White Day & Night Cream. Use at least 3 times a week.

Facial Scrub Orange

Exfoliation is one of the most important and frequently overlooked parts of one's skin regimen. Discover the secret of radiant and healthy skin in creamy Orange Facial Scrub that gently cleanses, exfoliates and removes dead skin less. It has Almond beads that allow for stimulating circulation renewal and Orange extract that's full of Vitamin-C that fights the sign of aging. Facial Scrub should be used 2 times a week.

Usage: Moisten face and gently massage onto the skin. Rinse off with water, towel dry. Apply Facial Mask for a finer skin texture. Do not use if pimples are present.

If you plan to switch to natural products and leave artificial products, then you have already made the right choice. You can be covered from top to bottom when you opt to buy natural and organic beauty products. For more information visit http://www.aromacologysenses.com/facial-care.html
© Copyright 2012 aromaweb (aromaweb at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1899593-Aromatherapy-Facial-Care