*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1897382-Ugh
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Assignment · Other · #1897382
He cant get her away from his crazy black "girl friend"
“Baby! Come back, where are you going? You didn’t even kiss me goodbye?”

Oh my god! Someone help me this women is crazy, shes so hot but so damn annoying. I feel stupider just standing close to her. “What do you want La-a?”

“Uh don’t say my name like its hard to pronounce, if you can say Friedchickenisha’s name you damn sure can say mine boo.”

“Cool… I got to go to class ill talk to you never…mean later.”

“Ok? Bye.”

Thank god she’s finally gone from my life for an hour and eighteen minutes.

*Buzz Buzz* “Your butt looks cute when you walk away J”

Oh my god! I haven’t even been away from her for 5 minutes and she’s already annoying me again. I have to get out of this mistake. I juts have to do what Mrs. Sass says everyday “When in doubt…fuck it.”

“Baby you and me just are not working out, I don’t want to come in contact with you anymore.”

“What are you trying to say? I did everything you wanted me too and it seems to me you enjoyed it.”

“Yea, I did…but”

“So what’s the problem if you liked it?”

“I’m gay…”

“Oh, you’re in luck baby. Since we are revealing secrets I’ll tell you why I didn’t let you put your hands down my pants last night…”

“OH MY GOD!!! UGH!!!
© Copyright 2012 kingfish (maveric6 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1897382-Ugh