*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1891823-Sad-Love-Letter
Rated: · Poetry · Other · #1891823
not your typical poem--find the in depth meanings
And as hard as I try to keep this normal and happy, it’s too hard. I can’t make you smile the way I used to and it breaks my heart. Am I not enough? Or is there something else breaking us apart. I really wish you would answer me. I love you...you know that right? I will always love you- no matter who tries stepping between us. I will fight every battle to keep you in my life; even if I seem like I’m breaking apart. I know I don’t always handle things the best that I can but I try. Do you not see that? Open your eyes…those beautiful eyes. I want to look in them one more time before you go. Do you see that? That sparkle…the smile hidden behind my tears. Will you love me if I love you first? I just want to keep you forever. Please don’t leave me because of my one mistake! Is that too much to ask? I don’t know how to handle this but I will try my hardest for you. Hold my hand again, wrap your arms around me and bury your nose in my shoulder like you used to. Hug me and laugh, look me in the eyes and say something sweet. Are you still there? Or did you go away? I want the you that I fell in love with, not the you that became too afraid to stand up for us. You don’t believe in us anymore- I can feel it. What did I do wrong? Is it me? I try so hard. I love you…I love you so much. Just stop talking and kiss me already so the pain can melt away and I can know that you are still here with me…
© Copyright 2012 the unspoken one (shilohlove13 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1891823-Sad-Love-Letter