*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1883797-Broken-Part-1
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Novel · Fantasy · #1883797
Haley was sure Jacob was the one. Now she is not so sure...
"Jacob, Jacob! Is that you?" I scream as I witnessed Jacob the perfect one for me devour a small child! He did not look like himself at all though. Hair all over like animal hair not these of a human! He had BIG bloody red eyes. The teeth of a lions except much thicker, longer ,and... SHARPER! This monster that had overtaken my one love was not as lovely as he was in human. As a human he had dreamy brown eyes and amazing coal black hair! His voice can soothe anything in earshot. He was perfect! When I came unwilling out of my dream I see he is starring at me now human. I speak to him trying to be calm in my tone. "What are you, who are you? You are not my Jacob! You you you just ate a child, a CHILD!!! This so creepy. Explain yourself for LYING to me and breaking your promise!" "Ok" he starts "I am still Jacob. I am a werewolf. It was wrong of me eat a human it is against my rule. I did not want to ly to you but I didn't want to lose you ethier." "I just dont know I need some time." I say sitting down.

To Be Contiued!
© Copyright 2012 Carolinalover (carolinagurl00 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1883797-Broken-Part-1