*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1876316-Four-AM
Rated: GC · Short Story · Adult · #1876316
Why I enjoy waking up at four in the morning during the week.
Once again, I find myself jolted awake for no apparent reason. I glance at the alarm clock on the entertainment center next to my queen size bed and see that it's 3:46 in the morning. I wipe the sleep from my eyes and roll out of bed, grabbing my cellphone and heading to the bathroom.

Seeing as I'm awake anyway, I glance at my phone waiting for it to tell me that it is 4:00 so I can call you. I give my black cat, Magic some cat treats and pace the floor, impatiently.

I ponder my strange insomnia. Could it be that my desire to see you, even if only for a short time, is causing me to wake shortly before four in the morning no matter how late I went to bed the previous night? I decide to stop psychoanalyzing myself and glance at the clock once more. A few more minutes to go and I can call.

I think about your handsome face, your passionate kisses, your perfect cock. I hope that you don't have any early customers this morning or I'll be taking my vibrator, the one you named "Blue", back to bed with me.

The moment finally arrives and I scroll through my contact list until I find your work number. Your sexy voice greets me and I respond, "Hey, sweetie, how are you this morning?"
"I'm good, hon, how are you?"
"Not too bad considering I only got about five hours sleep again."
"I've got about fifteen minutes, if you want to go for a quick ride," you tell me. My pulse quickens in anticipation and I agree to meet you in front of my apartment in a minute.

I hurry down the stairs, dressed only in a light orange tank top and tan pants. I don't bother with shoes, as usual.

You pull up to the curb a few seconds after I reach the sidewalk. I climb into the van and you give me a smile and a quick kiss.

As you drive, you reach over and slide your right hand up my shirt, fondling my breast, tweaking my erect nipple. I moan, softly, squirming in the seat as my pussy juices begin to build.

Your gentle touch drives me wild and my breathing becomes ragged. I reach over with my left hand and caress your thigh as my hips move against the seat, my head back. I moan again, gasping as the orgasm makes me shudder. You don't stop, knowing that you can make me cum a few more times before we get to the lake where we can park for a little bit without anyone coming along to bother us.

A few minutes, and orgasms, later, the crotch of my pants is soaking wet and you are pulling over in the dark and secluded spot that we normally park in. I lift your armrest out of the way as you unzip your pants and take my hand, placing it in your lap.

I gently stroke and fondle your beautiful cock, licking my lips in anticipation. You moan softly and I lower my head into your lap, taking your dick, slowly, into my warm, wet mouth. I suck on the head a little, teasing the hole with the tip of my tongue. You groan and whisper my name as your hand entwines itself in my hair, pushing gently on the top of my head.

I slide my mouth down your shaft until my lips touch your balls. Then, mindful of the time, I quickly slide back up and then back down again, fucking your cock with my mouth. Faster, harder, slamming your dick deep into my throat and then back out. I tighten my lips around you, and move me head up and down even faster. My hand caresses your balls and you moan again, louder.

"Oh, Claire, yes, oh my god," your voice is hoarse and I can feel your cock throbbing in my throat as I suck even harder, faster, and then you gasp and push down on my head as your sweet cum spurts into my eager mouth. I swallow it greedily and then pull away to avoid tickling you.

"Thank you, sweetheart," you smile at me as you rezip your jeans. "Sorry it had to be so fast."
"Don't be silly, honey. You always please me, too. Besides, when we have time to hang out, you always more than make up for it by giving me at least fifty orgasms."

We light our cigarettes and chitchat about whatever happens to be on our minds that day as you drive me back to my apartment. I give you a quick kiss on the lips and thank you for the ride.

As you drive away, I smile. I just might be able to get another hour or two of sleep in, now.


© Copyright 2012 Just a Penguin (mspenguin at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1876316-Four-AM