*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1870623-HP-laptop-battery-use-and-maintenance
Rated: · Other · Other · #1870623
HP laptop battery use and maintenance | www.pc-portable-batterie.fr
1.When no external power, whether working conditions temporarily use the card in less than a PCMCIA slot, it is recommended to delete the first carteafin extend the battery life.

2.With room temperature (20-30 degrees) is the temperature of the battery the most appropriate operating temperature is too high or too low operating environment will reduce the operating time of battery.

3. the use of laptops in the environment can provide a stable power supply, remove the battery for longer battery life of life is not correct. Asus laptops, when a fully charged battery, the battery charging circuit will automatically stop, so it will not overcharge this phenomenon.

4.suggèrent than the average of three months for a corrective action puissancede of the battery.

5. Reduce the number of batteries
Directly related to the life of the battery charge and discharge times, uneseule battery charge, battery to retire a step forward. Propose that vousessayez to use an external power supply.

6.The frequent use of external power supply when the battery removed, for avoid charges and repeated discharges?
The lithium in the original natural discharge, if the current access charge and repeated discharges, which will shorten battery life. Alimentation pour laptop circuit design control of this function: when the battery is below 90% or 95% will automatically recharge.

7.Released after the load
Regardless of your use of lithium laptop or power nickel-metal hydride, as much as possible to the depletion of energy (electricity, then a price less than 3%), which is the best way to avoid the memory effect. Lithium also have a memory effect, but its memory effect than Ni-MH smaller Bale.

8.cartons usually
Typically used to prevent exposure to prevent damp to prevent erosion chemical liquids, avoid contact of the battery with metal objects such as.
High-quality low-cost Replacement Laptop Battery in www.pc-portable-batterie.fr
© Copyright 2012 mayluobatty (mayluobatty at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1870623-HP-laptop-battery-use-and-maintenance