*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1855128-hellion-PROLOGUE
by joey
Rated: 18+ · Chapter · Fantasy · #1855128
Faith, is a monster killer, And she only has until Halloween to kill the demon
PROLOGUE
England Oxfordshire 1413
         He creped into the hut, the woman was fine and his lust for her fired in his belly, her husband was at the local tavern, he liked to drink and he know that he’d be in his cup for a long while yet to come.
         The perfect opportunity to take his pleasure, a smile curved his lips at the thought of her soft creamy body, under him, he hoped she screamed, he loved it when they screamed.
         She was crouched by the small fire, a pan hovered over the heat and she stirred its constantly, her gorgeous long red hair flicked different colours of red in the fire light, she was a creature to behold, his groin grow tight and hard, at the mere thought of her.
         He stepped over the threshold, she must of heard him, for she stood up and turned, the smile on her lips died when she saw him stood there.
         A wearily looked clouded her green eyes.
         He advantaged upon her.
         She looked like a scared rabbit, in the eye line of a rabid Dog, that was good he liked them scared, watching the fear in her eyes turned him on even more.
         He stood in front of her and she whimpered, as he softly stroked down her arm, he could smell the fear on her, he sucked it in, bathing in it.
         Some kind of instinct kicked in then, for she tried to move away, but he was to fast for her, grabbing her arms roughly, he held her still, a sinister smile curved his lips.
         Tears pooled in her eyes and he relished it. His eyes flashed red.
         As he dragged her over to the bed, she started to fight him, struggling to free herself from his iron grip, twisting and turning, it was in vain, to him her fighting was just turning him on more.
         He pushed her on to the bed, her fate doomed.
         He smiled once again as he joined her.
         Out side the quite night was shattered by the screams within the hut.
         A while later he stepped outside, the cool air breezed over his hot skin, a smile on his lips, she had been enjoyable, a goodnights work, his pleasure been stated, it had been a good time.
         Inside the woman lay curled on the bed crying.
© Copyright 2012 joey (jayzia at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1855128-hellion-PROLOGUE