*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1848916-Joh-hawn-iss-The-Strange-Mind-Of-a-Go
by PSly
Rated: XGC · Fiction · Dark · #1848916
Joh seeks gore and pleasure. Note: His name is pronounced as in the title.
Johannes sat on his couch, staring at the door through his red goggles. Lately, he had felt... strange... whenever he thought about Xos, his cloest friend. He thought about tearing every shred of clothing off the other's body, and killing him. At first, he had been horrifyingly convinced that somehow, he had gone mad.

But the more Johannes thought about it, the more pleasing the idea became. So, he had sat down and planned. Details were mulled over, blueprints were drawn, tools were evaluated... his checklist would near completion tonight. He had set the deadline, and scanned over it now.
"Nails, wood, check. Schedule, check. Get the movies from Zyxx... check. Watch them, unchecked."

He glanced over at the dvd player, which sat on the television. He did not care for T.V, perferring a book or the radio to the "eyesaurus", a name another T.V hating friend had called it.
And besides, if one is wanted for one hundred and ninety-two counts of murder and lives on the edge of a graveyard in what used to be a railroad car, one does not ask for cable.

But he got the thing (well, borrowed it) in order to get some ideas for his plan. If he was going to kill Xos, he wanted to be efficent.
He picked up the first dvd, which sported the title "Saw VIII: We Are Not Responsible for Nightmares". It was the goriest film ever made; in fact, a new rating, NC-21 (no children under 21) was made for it.
Barely hesitating, Johannes fed the disc into the machine, and turned on the box.
Remote in hand, he lay back at watched the movie's title unfold into a glorious mash of organs, blood, and steel.
He fast-forwarded through the boring parts and right to the gore. A screaming woman was strapped to a log, and heading right towards a vertical saw. Above her, a masked man operating the controls hit the emergency stop button, and the blade ceased moving.

The woman sighed in relif... and then screamed in pain as the saw pressed into her skull - the blade had stopped moving, but the conveyer belt did not. Johannes felt his jeans tighten as the woman was forced through the saw, still alive somehow. He skipped the next part, a married couple talking for a half-hour, and went right to more gore. This time, it was a chained man, convulsing in pain while a pair of scalpels sliced his manhood into uniform cuts, and served the meat out onto plates. Johannes was gently rubbing himself now. He pressed harder through his pants as the man on-screen was served to a pack of rats.

The next segment was more gore, but a cartoonn instead of live-action: a deranged man tacking up anatomically accurate genitals, both male and female, on a wall. Johannes was then treated to more: a little boy watching in horror as cockroaches crawled into his body cavities, then vomiting through his eyes...

Johannes wass going all out now, stroking himself with one hand and fingering... other places with the other.

"...MMH! ...Oh, that was good..."
he moaned, climaxing. "Now, the checklist."

Tucking himself away, he checked the box next to "Masturbate to dvds" and glanced over the blueprints. His homemade contraption lay on the bed, the thick rope nested by the doorway, and his letter to Xos was at his doorstep.

All was set. Now to wait.



Xos stared at the invitation. For once, his larger left eye had taken a break from looking down and wobbling when he moved his head, and actually focused.
He read the letter one last time.

Xos had obeyed the summons, but only because he was taller, heavier, and more broad-shouldered than his comrade, and was certain to overpower him.
With this in mind, he knocked at the door, which was thrown open by an eager Johannes.

"It's Beetlejuice!" the thin man exclaimed, hugging his visitor, who did indeed wear the same suit as the fictional ghost, barring the vertical arm stripes.
Johannes practically pulled his guest in, and Xos was alarmed when he removed his glasses.

"Joh! What is this about?..." Xos said, fumbling around for his much-needed lenses.

"It's about you obeying me"

Xos was forcefully pushed onto the bed, and wooden cuffs locked in place around his limbs. Joh wrapped a ball gag around Xos's mouth, and began cutting his jacket and shirt off with a short dagger.

Joh playfully licked Xos's nipple, before tearing off his pants.
He walked his fingers down Xos's length, measuring about eight inches. Grinning, he gently pressed the sharp tip against Xos's nipple, which was now painfully erect. Xos whimpered, struggling feebly against his restraints.
Johannes decided to cut the crap and go straight to slicing Xos's manhood, his own stiffening at the blood spurting from the wound.
Xos squealed into his gag as Joh split open his chest, and squised his hands in the various organs. Joh was in erotic heaven, closing his eyes as the light faded from his victim's.
"Wait!" he cried, laughing. "Androids don't have blood."
He was still laughing when he woke up, the real Xos, a true android, lying naked in bed with him.
© Copyright 2012 PSly (pinkiesly at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1848916-Joh-hawn-iss-The-Strange-Mind-Of-a-Go