*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1845612-john-terry-to-remain-as-england-captain
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Other · Other · #1845612
why i believe jt should hold onto the armband.
the rumours are the fa are going to strip john terry of the captaincy because of the impeding trial over alleged racist abuse towards anton ferdininad but there is the key thr trial. he hasnt even been tried for it yet but everyone is already acting as if he is guilty. so what has happened to the country where it is innocent unless proven guilty? lets treat him innocently unless anything gets proven.
no matter what this man does the media go for his throat which is wrong. he is the best pure leader england has ever had and if they actually strip him of the armabnd or worse still not allow him to go the the euro's then our chances of winning go out of the window.
he was unfairly stripped for the world cup over alleged claims he had an affair which yet again was and still hasnt ever been proved so please will people show the man some respect and actually back your leader for once because at this moment in time he has done nothing wrong he is an innocent man unless proven otherwise.
© Copyright 2012 jk2write (jk2write at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1845612-john-terry-to-remain-as-england-captain