*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1837505-Tashs-punishment
Rated: 18+ · Other · Adult · #1837505
A fetish fantasy based on a real-life friend, involving my sexual fantasies about her.
You've gone over to your friend's house tonight for a drink or two. Her fiance is out of town, so she was feeling pretty bored and lonely and fancied inviting a friend over. That friend is you.

Her name is Tash. She stands 5'6", with a great size 12 figure. Her long flowing red hair extends down past her shoulders to her supple D cup breasts. Her attractive legs, tonight accentuated by a casual yet sexy short black dress, lead down to her gorgeous, high-arched size 6 feet, and delicious strawberry-red painted toes, which are shown off by her amazing silver 6" high heels. Her seductive green eyes show a hidden mischief, and her cute, nervous smile belies her strong, dominant personality.


"Wow, Tash. You look great tonight".

"What do you mean 'tonight'?!" was the immediate and instinctive response. This was so typical of her - half-joking, yet half-serious. She likes to feel good. She likes to feel beautiful. All women do. Tash, however, is particularly forward about this sort of thing.

"Ha, well you look good all the time, but you know how it is. You look like you've made a special effort tonight".

She delayed her response. She had, of course, made a special effort, and you've just called her out on it. She wanted to see your sexual desires for her in her eyes, to acknowledge the passion and primal lust that you have for her. She wants to be desired. Eventually, she responded, "yeah, well, uh, I was just trying on some new stuff, what do you think?"

It was obvious what you thought. You wanted to ravage her right there and then.

"Yeah it looks good, and those shoes are huge!"

"Ha, yeah, I know, they make me look so tall, and I think my legs look pretty good in them". Yes, Tash, yes they do. She didn't think it. She knew it.

"Definitely, and your feet, wow, they look so gorgeous". You have a strong fetish for female feet. Tash has known about it ever since you got with one of her friends, Jenni - an occasion on which you couldn't resist passionately kissing her soft, sexy size 5's. Girls talk about this stuff - but Tash is open minded about it and you enjoy talking about your foot fetish with her as she's just about the only girl who knows aside from your previous sexual partners. In addition to that, you've checked out Tash's exquisite tootsies many times. You've offered to massage her feet before, but she's always declined, knowing full well that your cock will probably get rock solid if she allowed you to lay your hands on her gorgeous peds.

"Thanks. And I know you have a foot fetish, so I thought that you might like my pretty painted toes". It worked. Her toes were like sumptuous rose petals in the height of summer, and you longed to have them against your lips.

"Do the shoes hurt at all?" you asked, subtlely. You wanted this question to lead to a massage. A "massage". You just wanted to play with her feet really - to hold those stunning size 6's in your hands and caress them passionately. Completely selfish, yes, but disguised behind faux thoughtfulness.

"You know, actually they do, yeah" she responded. Your heart fluttered slightly. You knew you had at least an outside chance at getting to those elusive yet sublime feet of hers.

"Yeah, you should probably let me massage them" was the confident proposition. You just tried to be relaxed and cool about it, knowing that putting her at ease was the best way of getting her to finally agree to a foot rub.

"Ha well you know they could do with a nice massage, just promise me you won't enjoy it too much, OK?"

You're in. You've got her feet! This is amazing. You've wanted this for a long time, and of course you're going to enjoy it! There's nothing she can do about it now she's agreed to it.

You sit down on one end of her sofa, and she sits down on the other end. She slowly and sexually puts her feet in your lap, shoes still on,  one after the other. They look so ostentatiously sexy. You're already rock hard for her feet.

On her command, you remove each of her shoes, doing this deliberately in a slow, seductive manner - a deliberate design to build sexual tension between the two of you - leaving her delightful bare feet in your lap. You sit there momentarily just gazing at her feet, admiring her wonderful red toes, her high, ballerina-esque arches, and her gentle, soft soles.
© Copyright 2012 Naughty Stuff (naughtystuff at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1837505-Tashs-punishment